Over

His job.

His friends.

His house.

His respect.

His dignity.

"Ha.. I've lost everything!" He shouted, tears began forming in his eyes as he manically laughed.

He gasped for air between each tear that fell. "All because of that bitch. Her conceited ass." He whispered, his nose soon became snotty as he bawled. He continued to laugh.

The moonlight caught the metal frame of a picture of the two. The frame being silver the protective covering being glass. They smiled, his fake while hers insane. His eyes popped open as a flower petal fell on his head from the vase above him.

He slowly dragged his feet over to the picture. He picked up the picture and slammed it onto the rough redwood floors allowing glass to shatter all over. "You're so toxic to me. What am I feening?"

Over the years of  them being together he had grown an emotional attachment to who he thought was his lover. She had always turned around and stabbed him in the back to the point that he was numb. She'd do things such as comment on his appearance- things that she knew where his insecurities, or cheat.

But then she's turn around and treat him with the utmost respect, love, attention. Something he craved for, something he hadn't felt in a while. And God it felt good.

He couldn't leave. He wasn't strong enough to.

Today she had been upset with him to the point that she decided to talk about his skin condition and all the controversy surrounding it.

With every word she said it took a stab at his heart. She knew just what to say to press his emotional buttons.

"You. Dumb. Bitch. Why. Do. You. Let. Your. Self. Be. Treated. This. Way." With each word he let his fist connect with his tear stained face. He took his anger into his fist and began punching harder to the point that his face burned.

He wasn't gonna stop until the pain ended.And yet his heart still ached.

"FUCK." He yelled, as he slammed his head into a wall, passing out.