Someone Great

'I KNEW IT WAS CRUEL TO BE SO OPTIMISTIC, BUT, IN MY SOLITUDE, I COULDN'T RESIST THE URGE AND SPENT ENTIRE DAYS BASKING IN IDIOTIC FANTASIES, SOMETIMES VERGING ON A PRAYER'

(Heaven, Mieko Kawakami)

________________________

ENTERING HER FINAL year at Hogwarts, Stevie Wood has one goal: to become the best chaser in the world. Though this goal may be difficult to achieve, seeing as she had been the reserve chaser every year (which was only due to her dad, Oliver Wood, practically bribing the captain each year to keep his daughter on the team).

LUCKILY FOR HER, Stevie stumbles upon a conversation she most definitely was not supposed to hear and learns that the James Sirius Potter has a fat crush on Sunny Zhao. With a healthy amount of blackmail, James and Stevie strike a deal: James will train Stevie to be the "best chaser in the world" if she helps him score a date with Sunny in return.

As Described. Stevie Wood

          Stevie Wood

&

Jack Champion. James Sirius Potter

Gia Ge. Sunny Zhao

George Mackay. Otto Holmes

Reece King. Fred Weasley II

Drew Starkey. Sebastian Sinclair

Oscar Isaac. Oliver Wood

As Described.         All Others

NOTES!

It's back! This is the reworked/rewritten version of 'brutal'. I made a few changes (deletion of Sydney, changing Billie/Stevie's name) to the characters & will be rewriting most of the chapters to just make it better and more organized (?). Anyways, enjoy!

update 9/26/2023: I've decided to discontinue this fic because I just don't know where to go with it. Thank you to everyone who read and commented and supported <3

WARNINGS!

Mature language and cursing, sexual themes and dialogue, underage drinking, and depictions of violence & blood.

COPYRIGHT!

I do not own any part of the Harry Potter Universe. All rights are reserved to the JKR (who I do not support at all!! her homophobic and transphobic views and comments are disgusting).