Chapter 5

[Next Day]

Your Pov:

Everyone is sitting around, and Harry and I are serving cookies.

"Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?" Uncle Vernon says. Dudley shrugs and didn't answer, as Harry hands a cookie to Vernon.

"Because there's no post on Sunday." I roll my eyes. "Ah, right you are, Y/n. No post on Sunday. Ha! No blasted letters today. No, sir. Not one single bloody letter, not one. Harry and I see a shadow outside the window. Outside, millions of owls are perched. No, sir, not one blasted, miserable-:

As Unclr Vernon was talking, a letter shoots out of the fireplace and zips across Vernon's face, cutting him off. There is a rumbling and then millions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace. Everyone shrieks in horror as Harry and I watch in amazement.

"AHH! Make it stop! Please make it stop!" Dudly screams, as he jumps on Petunia's lap as she and Uncle Vernon continue screaming. "Go away, ahh!" Aunt Petunia yells

Harry jumps onto the coffee table to grab a letter, while I grab one on the ground that had my name one it. He gets one and we start to run away, but Uncle Vernon jumps up as well.

"Give me that! Give me those letters!" He yells. He chases Harry and I and grabs us before Harry and I could get into our closet.
"Get off!" I yell.

Uncle Vernon restrains Harry and I as several letters begin to shoot everywhere around the house. "Ahh!" He yells.

The wood plank nailed in front of the letterbox finally breaks from the excess pressure of the letters shooting through the letter. "That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!" Uncle Vernon yells.

"Daddy's gone mad hasn't he?!" Dudly yells.