no longer dead

Heyoo... it's been a long time, how have you all been O readers of mine? I'm sorry I completely died for so long, I just completely lost motivation to write. I'd had so many ideas for stories and even updates to some of my old stories that I keep promising to update, but you all know that little voice. The one that stops you from being productive.

At first, I thought it was just me having writer's block, but minutes became hours, hours to days, and days into months.  That's when the venomous voice sank its fangs into me, and I just lost motivation to do anything.  Hell, I even stop going to school because of that damn poison. I haven't looked and read new stories till recently.

I don't blame you if ya think I'm just lying or just simply making accuses of my shortcomings. But I want to thank you all for ready the many stories I've made, when I came back to Wattpad I honestly thought I faded to complete obscurity.  But I was surprised when I saw people still voting, commenting, and reading my stories.

Again, thank you all so much. I always want to give a huge thanks to  speed010. I Apologize if you don't like to be tagged, but I wanted to thank you for inspiring and lighting a dead flame with your story and intruding me into a new Fandom! Please go read their story! I promise you all, you won't be disappointed by their story.

Anyway, I appreciate you still sticking with me till now and I hope you enjoy this brand new story!