Episode 1.2: ♦ Sweet pain(t) of the Fools

The next morning...

「🏚𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎🛋」

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

A strong knocking on the foyers door of Ramshackle dorm was awaken the sleeping heart ginger, Ace.

He slowly opens his eyes "What the, who the hell's pounding on the door so early in the morning?" He said.

The knocking starts appear again, making some of the dust drop from the living room's ceiling. "Ugh...! *cough* *cough* This dorm's seriously raining dust! Got it, got it! I'll go open the door, so don't break it!" And it kinda landed on Ace's nose. Anyway.

He got off the sofa but something fall off him.

The Homu blanket.

The Heart Eyes pick up the blanket 'The heck? Where did this thing came from?? And the design looks pretty childish.' Ace look at it with a smug look.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"I'm going! I'm going! Geez...!"

______________________________
「🚪𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚛🧹」

The Ace eye twist the rusty door after arrive to the a bit damage door and opens it, and the person he opens for revealing

Jeu- I mean Deuce Spade "I knew I'd find you here." He said.

"Deuce..." Ace groans at him, seems he lost his mood more than last night.

"I heard about the situation from our dormmates. You ate the Dorm leader's tart, so now you've got that collar on, haven't you?" The dark blue head insultingly scold the collared ginger "You're an outright idiot."