Episode 1.5: Not so good meeting

「🪑𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊🍽」

"GEH! Dorm Leader?!"

𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕡𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝟠𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 '𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔. 🍿🍵

You all were nervously looking shocked and sweating by an unexpected meeting of the Heartlabyul's Dorm Leader.

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!"

Cater spoke out very fast with a sweat on the left of his face.

(𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕖)

"Hmph. Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too." The red male or Riddle said.

Cater giggles at his respond "Come on now~ Please go easy on me~" Deep inside his tone, he is hella nervous at this situation. Wishing himself luck he didn't slip off anything stupid.

"Ah!? This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the Opening Ceremony!" Grim point at Riddle and exclaims without thinking straight if it was a good idea.

"You two are the ones who caused a ruckus yesterday, aren't you?"

You let out a dramatic gasp and raise an eyebrow toward the short red head "Oi! What you mean 'two'!? I didn't even do anything dumb back there!"

And proceed to look away with a hidden grin or smirk "Yet..."

Riddle gave you a soft 'Hmph', he kinda expect something more of your tone other than this on both of ya first meeting.

He turn at Grim "And you would refrain from referring to someone's unique magic as 'a weird collar'?" He said, frowning, with arm crossed.

He add in some words that none of the group ask "Good grief, the Headmaster is too soft. Letting someone off the hook for not following the rules once will break the foundation."

No, Crowley's not soft, he's just some lazy ass.

"All those who don't follow the rules should just say goodbye to their heads."

You close your eyes and clenched your teeth as with a shiver tingling moved from head to the bottom of your legs and stops.

'Tsk, can't believe i've got my guard down by a shorty...' You thought as the shape of your mouth look like a cat-like upside down V 'Guess this world must have effected me quite easily than i thought...'

And took a nice deep breath while the timing is on the middle of a wrong moment probably been caused by Ace's insults about and right in front of Riddle.