Chapter 14

It's midnight and everyone is in the office except Yoongi. Y/N didn't wanted to go home cz she didn't want her family to see her pretty blue knuckles nd ask the reason behind it. She told them she has some work. The boys the not going home cz what if they were asked about Yoongi. They also said the same that they have some 'bussiness'. But the one n only Min Yoongi is nowhere to be found. He left the office nd isn't at home ofc. But where is he now? His brothers r very tensed. Leaving Yoongi alone when he's angry Af is not a great idea. They r worried where is he? How is he? Is he safe? He had dinner?

Here it is the great Min Yoongi. He's at a bar which is on the outskirts of seoul city. There is a good amount of crowd nd he is sitting by the bar drinking one on one short. He isn't drunk yet. Just then a girl walks to him nd started talking----correction flirting. For how handsome he is no one can resist it.
Yoongi saw a female kinda figure walking towards him. He isn't drunk but not in his sense either. He found the girl kinda attractive. She had blond hairs a little oval sized face with cute eyes  and  pink lips. She wore a sexy short dress revealing her beautiful long white nd smooth legs. She walked up him put her hand around his shoulder nd said "Hey Handsome" her voice was like a melody to him. Without thinking twice Yoongi put his hand on her thighs nd started rubbing it firmly. The girl got shivers through his touch. "May I know your name Kitten" he asked in a deep drunk raspy voice with a smirk on his plum pink lips. "Call me Rose Mr....?" "Mr. Daddy" he completed the sentence just to see the girl drowning in red colour.

(Ahem.....it's kinda smut. Like not exactly!)

But deciding to bounce back the girl sat on Yoongi's lap making him a bit shocked. She slowly moved here nd there "ah~~" A unholy sound left Yoongi's mouth. He made a tight grip around her waist pulling her closer to him, he whispered in her ears "You're gonna pay for it kitten".

The next moment they entered a room nd Rose entered behind him was Yoongi who slammed her on the door caging her between his arms. Before rose could say anything she left him kissing her. A kiss full of lust n only lust.  She responded back while kissing her his hands locked the door and his another hand was travelling all over her body. Yoongi broke the kiss nd was ready to go to her jaw when she stopped him. "What?" He asked confused nd a bit frustrated. "Let me pleasure you first". Saying this she slammed Yoongi on the door nd kissed him. One of her hand was unbuttoning his shirt. As it was once done she roamed her hand slowly on his milky abs.

Ah...ahmm......Something Something happened then. All this night Yoongi's mind was having the thoughts of Y/N. He didn't wanted that. But it happened nd it was making him frustrated.

Yoongi woke up with a slight headache as be scanned the room. Nd then the Flashbacks of last night got into his vision. He saw a beautiful girl lying next to him wrapped in a thin pink duvet. He signed heavily. Getting of the bed he wore his clothes. He took out his wallet nd kept a good amount of money beside the table. Nd a note on a tissue written with her lipstick which he found in her purse.

"It was a great night! Thnx for the pleasure."
                 -Mr. Daddy

He walked out of the room with his belongings and checked his phone. Which has tons of calls nd messages as he expected from his brothers. It's 6am rn. He finally decided to call back Namjoon the only one who will be awake.

Ring

Ring

Ring

YOONGI?     It was Jin.

Yeah.

Where are you?

I'll be comming in an hour.

But where r you?

I'll tell you later.

Ok meet me near Han River.

Ok.

Come safely

*Call end*

"GUYS!" Jin exclaimed waking up his brothers from there sleep. They all were still in office some were sleeping on the couch some where on the chairs. Some were dozing off every now nd then. "What?" Jimin asked annoyed. "Yoongi called" nd their sleep flew! Finally he called!
"What did he said?"
"Where is he?"
"How's he?"
"Why wasn't he answering the call"
They all question Jin as he was Yoongi himself.
"I asked him to meet me at Han River he's comming in n hour let's get fresh a bit then we'll go there" Jin declared.
The boys nodded in agreement.

Han River

All the 6 boys r already here waiting for Yoongi. After 15 minutes of waiting they finally saw Yoongi's car. The car stopped nd Yoongi stepped out. Looking all messy. As soon as the boys saw him they ran to crush him in a tight hug. As they hugged him they met with a feminine  nd alcoholic smell. Jin instantly broke the hug. "Yoongi? Where were you?!" Nd he got to his mother mode. "I was in a club" just then Jungkook's eyes fell on Yoongi's white shirt which has  kinda a lipstick Mark's nd through that shirt his pink purple chest was also kinda visible. "HYUNG?! WHAT'S THAT LIPSTICK MARK DOING ON YOUR SHIRT?!!!" as he said it got everyone's attention. "Don't tell me you------" Yoongi cut of Hobi. "Yeah I did. I did fuck a girl last night. I was frustrated nd not in my senses." He said with a emotionalless face.
"Well what's done is done we can't change it but hyung go fresh up in a hotel we'll get your clothes. Go to home nd say you are tired  and want some rest." Jimin said with a small smile. "Hmmm thnx"

Here is a girl at the airport waiting for someone to pick her.

_________________________________________

Heya!!!♡
Ik it's a short one. Nd I'm sorry if it's being boring.😢