Chapter 23

Author's POV:

The Kim Brothers decided to call Chan at a Rooftop cafe style place which isn't much crowded so they can talk peacefully. The boys were dressed in shirts and pants to look decent.
"Why are we going to ask him Hyung?" Taehyung asked looking at Namjoon for an answer " Well idk Tae...let's just be less harsh on him and get to know him" he suggested, Jimin spoke with cold voice "Do you really think hyung that he is not taking our revenge on our sister?" "Ofc he isn't you also saw that how shocked was Y/N to see both of them together at airport" J-hope said.

Hyung line is kind of understanding that Yoomi there only sister loves a guy who with coincidences is the brother of a girl who they don't have very good terms with. But on the other hand Makne line seems to be stubborn and not understanding that part of the story...they have full faith that Y/N had planned all this to take revenge on them.Just then Chan entered and bowed to them in a perfect ninety degree angle. Tho he is older than the Makne line he dosen't care at the moment all he cares about is to  impress all the seven brother ms of Yoomi. He took his seat beside Jin and they started questions like a rapid fire round.

"Why only Yoomi?" It was Jin and his question was sensible not like Jungkook who asked him "How many girls have you fuvked?" That was kinda offensive and awkward. Chan looked at Jin and started
"I honestly don't know from where to start it's not like is planned falling in love with her or anyone in general...I went to college to just pursue my interest and a degree but after a year Yoomi happened...I didn't even know her but there was an event and the teams have to be a Male and Female in order to have the fashion sense of both the genders and a fresher and a senior was also compulsory so.....we were a team...we worked together and got to know each other...she...she had that attitude to do something, to peruse something to stand on her legs just like me and that was the biggest attraction to me....and the rest is history" There was pin drop silence as Chan literally spoke his heart out.A few other questions came and they had a good chit chat...without any taunts and fights, The boys asked him questions to ensure that their sisters heart is safe in his hands.

*********

Yoomi decided to call Y/N at one of her favorite restaurant it's expensive and has all that lovely homely vibe. It was renovated now...and it looked more beautiful. It was 11am in the morning and Yoomi was already seated at the back side of the restaurant.
She wore a white Shirt and black pants to look decent...her shoulder length hairs were left open and she had that cherry lip gloss on her lips...completing her look with a Louis Vuitton handbag.

After waiting for minimum 5 minutes a jet black Lamborghini stopped in front of the restaurant and Y/N stepped out.
She looked really really beautiful. She wore a professional suit. Royal blue pants and coat with a white shirt beneath, white heels, hairs in perfect curls completing her look with a red lipstick.

As soon as she entered the air inside the restaurant seems to shift from homely to intimidating.
The Receptionist Greets her with a polite  "Welcome Ma'am" Y/N just nodded acknowledging her greetings as she scanned the restaurant and her eyes landed on Yoomi. She made her way towards her table,Yoomi feeling intimidating stood up and bowed in a perfect ninety degree angle.

"Good Morning Unnie" Yoomi greethed first, Y/N sat down and after her Yoomi did. "It's fine you can call me Y/N Ms. Kim" Y/N said in a flat voice. "Um- Y/N can we just be some what less professional here? After all we are here to talk personally" Yoomi suggested and ofc she is right.
"Ya...that's fine with me.."

A waiter came and greeted them and took their orders "So why have you chosen my brother?" Y/N said coming straight to the point, why do you want to ruin his life now? It was her hidden question "it's not that I chose him...it's just that we fell in love with each other and we realised that we can't live without each other" Yoomi answered honestly. Their Drinks came Y/N ordered red wine while Yoomi asked for a chocolate milkshake.

Y/N took a sip of her wine and said while playing with the wine glass "We often think that we cannot live without the people we love...we will die without them.." she pauses to laugh then continues "it's an illusion and to break out of that illusion all we have to do is...get separated from them and that's when you realise that to survive what we actually need is Oxygen" she finished and looked at her.

Yoomi sat straight and asked "You are right Y/N we need Oxygen to live but we also need love and people to live....me need the people we love to live...because in the end we can't survive without the people we love...can we?"
"Ofc we can...if we don't get dependent on them and don't get attached to them....then we definitely can and naked truth my dear....even if you are attracted to people and they leave you....you can still live...still survive" Y/N said taking another sip of her wine.

Yoomi Expression was sort of uncomfortable so Y/N decided to change the subject "So whats your hobby beside fashion designing?" Yoomi cleared her throat and said "I like to paint sometimes and even dance
I have a soft corner for flowers and if wouldn't have been a fashionista I surely would have been a florist who sells colourfull roses and orchids on the street"

My brother loves someone who wants to sell flowers on the street? Wow Y/N thought.

"May I ask you your field on interest beside being The Business Icon and Being Successful?" Yoomi asked humorously in order to get a glimpse of who Y/N really is? Who is the girl behind that facade of a cold boss and a successful CEO. "Well we are here to talk about You and my Brother right? Let's stick to the topic" and Y/N politely turned down the offer of letting Yoomi know about herself.

Their Food arrived and they had their brunch while talking about all the questions Y/N wanted to ask her to ensure that her brother's heart is safe in her hands.

*********

Soobin's POV:

Today Y/N went to have a talk with Yoomi and jere I just dropped off Chan to the hotel the Kim Brothers wanted Chan to meet. I'm in my car run wondering what to do when I realised that it's almost been 6 years to me since I last visited that place. It's just a 20 minutes drive and I really miss that place. So I decided to go there.

After a short drive there I was finally....a small park it was our favorite place. We would come here often after school and use to spend a lot of time together. Ah- I miss those days.

I slowly walked towards the tree under whose shadow we use to do our homework. A look at the tree and an inscription caught my eyes....it's the one we did. I slowly dragged my hand up and down that inscription and all the memories came flashing in my mind.
I retrieved my hand and wiped the corner of my eyes, I turned my back to it but not before looking at the inscription one last time which read:

S♡R
_________________________________________

Keep supporting!
Keep voting!
Love ya!!♡♡