Requests and Info

Hey, welcome to my art/oneshot book.

Ships I'm willing to draw /write about:
It's not a lot so I apologize

USSRxUK
CanadaxRussia
CanadaxAmerica (non incest; what I mean by that is they can't be related, I don't write incest)
UKxCanada (non incest)
AmericaxUK (non incest)
I know most people make them related, and sometimes I do too, but hey AUs exist for a reason.
CanadaxUSSR
GermanyxRussia
PolandxUK (rare pair I think? I don't know it just seems cute)
FinlandxUSSR

Friendships I'm willing to draw:

(I'm fine with drawing friendships of any group of countries, but these are some I'll be more likely to draw!)

Canada and America
France and America
Germany and France
Germany and Russia
Austria and Germany

That's all I can think of right now, I may add more as time goes on.

I may not do every request. Also, if you request something please don't just put the ship name, add something I can work with, please.

I am willing to write NSFW, however I will not draw anything super explicit. Mild nsfw art is fine, though.

I will not draw /write pedophilia, zoophilia, or incest(or anything nasty at that). If I do write a story where the countries are sometimes/oftentimes related, I will specify that they are not on that story, if that makes sense.

That is all I can think of. Every chapter that may contain nsfw/suggestive content will have ' ‼️' in the title, but I will specify in the chapter as well.

You can request non-ships too! I just may not be as likely to do them. I will try my best though.