𝑨 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅!

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔: 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒏𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉. 𝑷𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

You ran around all around and you finally met an end! You met alot off people on this journey! hey maybe you should meet them again before leaving back to your world right? Like the traveler the friends in mondstadt in liyue. And most importantly inazuma.
You finally said your goodbyes to some friends but you want to say goodbye to more importantly the 3 in thoose nations.

You ran around mondstadt saying goodbyes to everyone there. You shake their hands the knights the fliratious dumbass and his calm murderous intent brother kaeya and diluc.

Holding a baron bunny that amber gave you.
How loved you are. you smile alot just smiling.
Its finally ending.

You go ahead and go to liyue watching everyone down the jade chamber saying your goodbyes to some off the liyue qixing expect ganyu. expecting her to the at the moutains.
Gliding down to the harbour Shaking hands with hu tao and pranking xiangling one last time. getting scolded with xingqiu by shenhe
(by that i mean running away for your life for teasing her neice.) Madame ping giving you words of wisdom and luck before you leave

"well child best be setting off ill tell ganyu goodbye for you."

You smile and run off saying goodbye to zhongli and childe on the way.

Finally the last nation.

The last nation you were going to say goodbye.
Yoimiya was as energetic as ever telling you how sad she was that you were leaving hugging you giving you pecks on the cheek. Just asking for the last firework you'd get.

Ayaka sobbing lossing her 3rd only friend filled with hugs and nervous smiles and thanks for her from giving you a gift before you left.

The archon and guuji waiting for you smiling as ever the archon frowing.

"So its the end correct?"

"Correct guuji yae!"

"Its just yae little one." She lets out a chuckle. then sighs.
"So you lie infront off them instead off telling them bluntly." ei speaks out.

She embraces you in a hug and thanks you.

"Please join me on a stroll little one i wont take no for an answer."

It was night but you agreeded.

You said you final goodbye to ei.

"So. Your finally leaving." You both were on the path towards the mountian. No one around.
"Hm. Curious to know how im crying over a mortal." Her voice was cracked her head turned.

"Lady yae I-" You were at the portal now.

"Tear filled as i am wait." Her smile peaked into a true smile not a teasing one.

Her lips locked with yours Finally. She did what she wanted just like most of the people you helped. you melting into the kiss till she pulled away.

"The night is only for thoose who are dangerous.."

You both finally say in unsion.
"But thoose who are together and are inlove drag it longer."

"I never understood the line" your dry throat let out a laugh

"Glad you rembered hm." She smiles.

"You can come with me guuji yae we wont rember but...We will still live on."

"Going to another worl isnt my cup of tea but its with you so." You smile and hold her manicured hand and drag her inside the portal

dragging you to another world...

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

thus our story ends into another book.