13

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

You stared at your locker with wide eyes and furrowed brows.

The small compartment held an assortment of candies, letters, chocolates and flowers. You would've thought it was a sweet gesture, seeing as they put all this time and money into it.

But the thing that made you disgusted by this and not appreciative is the fact that the walls of your small locker were filled with candid photos of you.

Photos where you had no idea someone had took.

There was one where you were hanging out with Sanzu in the city.

Another was when you were with Mitsuya walking together from school.

There was another where you were at a Toman meeting, the picture was zoomed in to capture  your serious expression.

There was quite a lot.

But the most disturbing photograph in the bunch was the one captured outside the premise of your home.

To put it short, it was of you in your room changing, the curtains were moved by the flowing wind to reveal your half naked figure, only the thin fabric of your undergarments prevented anyone from seeing you completely clad.

You felt sick. Your body began to weaken. Your legs felt jelly-like from the surge of unpleasant emotions that had washed over yourself.

"[Name]."

Behind you, an ominous, almost murderous aura was present. And you could only guess who it belonged to.

The one time you had agreed to skip a class with him this happened. Oh how you wished you would've just gone out without having to stall and look for your wallet that was confined in your locker.

Maybe then, Mikey wouldn't have had to find out about this problem you're dealing with.

The last person you wanted to know about this was him.

You turned around, a mortified expression dawning your features.

Surely he had seen every one of your none-consensual candid photos, even the one taken from outside your window.

Knowing him, he'd make a big deal about it.

"It's probably from the people in the fanclub." Your pathetic excuse was simply ridiculous and unbelievable.

Though actually you do have a fanclub made by students from your school, but thats another story.

Mikey snatched the stack of printed colors off your shaking hands as he tore it into pieces as soon as he fully held it in his grasp.

"There, it's all gone now, [Name]-chi." a small smile etched his lips, trying to provide you with a sense of security and reassurance.

"I'll make sure they tone it down." He swiftly pulled your distressed figure into a hug, wrapping his warm and toned arms around you in a secure embrace, showing no signs of letting you go soon.

You shakily returned the embrace. Fatigue and lack of sleep was swiftly catching up to you the moment you relaxed.

For the past weeks you've been on alert, you never really lowered your guard in fear of their next move. So this caused immense pressure.

"I'm... tired."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Hey, since this chapter has Mikey in it,
how bout I make a shameless plug for
my new TR fic?! It's up now, I'd appreciate
if you check it out ⊂((・x・))⊃