CHAPTER 21

Third Person's POV

Jungkook woke up and was greeted with a slight headache due to the brightness of the room. He heard a slight beeping sound beside and soft voices talking. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them with his tiny fists. The first thing he saw was a white ceiling and a white room.

He was laying on a soft bed which was bent upward from his upper body making him feel like he was sitting and laying at the same time. Jungkook looked around and his eyes landed on Namjoon and Hoseok, who were talking with a man wearing a white coat.

"Hyungie..?" He called out slowly. Both the Alpha's eyes snapped toward their mate and wide smiles spread on their faces. They immediately rushed to his side.

"Oh you are finally awake baby!" Namjoon exclaimed happily, helping the boy in drinking some water. He put the glass down and almost cooed at the confused look and adorable pout on his baby's face.

"Hyung, why am I in hospital?" He asked, confused. Hobi chuckled and came forward to explain everything.

"You are going to be an Eomma bun, there is a little pup inside your cute tummy," Hoseok said, smiling softly at the shocked face of the younger. "I-i e-eomm-ma w-wh-" the younger stuttered trying to digest the information.

The Alphas laughed at the dumbfounded face of their bunny. "Yes baby, you are pregnant!" Namjoom said happily. Jungkook finally absorbed the words and let out a loud squeal.

"I'm going to be an eomma!! I'm going to have my own pups!!" Jungkook exclaimed happily, punching his fists in the air. The Alphas laughed at their mate's reaction, feeling very happy.

"Be careful baby, don't hurt yourself or the baby" Jin scolded, entering the room when he heard the squealing. Jungkook stopped rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Sorry hyungie, I'm just so excited!"

"Okok baby bunny, we get it, a baby is going to have a baby." Jin said, chuckling lightly which made Jungkook huff. "Where are TaeTae, Minie and Yoonie?" Jungkook asked, pouting slightly. "Yah! What do you mean by yoonie!" Yoongi said, narrowing his eyes and the rest of them entered the big hospital room.

"Hehe, I gave you all nicknames! You like it?" Jungkook asked with a hopeful look in his big doe eyes making his mates coo. Their baby is too cute for this world.

"Yes baby, we like it very very much! Don't mind thus stupid kitten" Jimin declared ignoring a glaring kitty. Jungkook giggled at his hyung's words. "Yoon kitty!!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, startling all of them. Yoongi had enough.

"Yah you brats! Come here" Yoongi yelled and started chasing both the troublemakers, leaving behind a room full of laughter.

Jungkook was now three months pregnant. His bump has started to show a bit, he loved talking with his bump when he was alone, complaining about his mates to his baby with a cute pout on his face. All his mates loved to watch their baby talking with their other baby.

Dealing with Jungkook's mood swings and cravings were really difficult but they can do anything for their babies. Once Jungkook demanded that he was craving a chocolate cake at 2:00 AM. They decided to have a stone paper scissor match to decide who was going to bring the cake.

Yoongi ended up losing the match. He kept grumbling and bitching about how unfair it was the whole way. Jungkook happily ate his chocolate while his mates kept stating the their baby bunny with heart eyes ignoring their tiredness.

Jungkook's craving also took a really weird turn. He would demand weird and disgusting combinations and when Tae and Jimin say that the combination is disgusting, Jungkook would end up crying his heart out and yelling at them for saying that his food is disgusting, which would later result in them both getting a long lecture from Jin for making him cry.