What their friends think of you.

HARRY: Hermione is okay with you. You aren't really close and don't talk but she doesn't have any problems with you. You treat her with respect and she does the same.

Ron loves you. You make Harry more happy and make sure that he doesn't lose his temper much. You always help Harry so Ron doesn't have to.

RON: Hermione doesn't like you. She likes Ron and you have him. So she doesn't like you. Most of the time she will avoid you or she'll make rude comments.

Harry is fine with you. You aren't besties or anything but he doesn't have a problem. He likes that you make Ron happy and that's all he wants.

HERMIONE: Ron doesn't like you. He is in love  with her so why would he like you. He only shows some respect because Hermione yells at him.

Harry loves you. You are just like him so he understands you. You do things together and it's fun.

NEVILLE: Ginny loves you. At first she was a little confused about you but now she sees that you really love Neville and she admires that.

Luna is like your best friend. If you're not with Neville then you're with her and you get along really well.

OLIVER: Percy is fine with you. He doesn't really like anyone so just be lucky that he respects you.

Fred doesn't like the relationship. You are their little sister and so they feel like Wood will break your heart.

George agrees with his twin but is a little more accepting of it.

FRED: Lee likes you. He thinks your funny and good for Fred. He really enjoys talking with you about anything and everything.

George is okay with you. He is just scared that you are taking his brother away from him but otherwise you get along pretty well.

GEORGE: Fred loves you. He thinks that you're perfect for his brother so he is thrilled when you date.

Lee agrees with Fred. You are a really good couple and everyone can see that.

DRACO: Blaise doesn't really have any feelings on you. He doesn't hate you, but you aren't friends or anything. If you are in the room he will have a small conversation with you.

Pansy hates you. She loves Draco but he loves you. Simple as that.

Crabbe doesn't really care. You are there and he is fine with it.

Goyle is the same as Crabbe. He talks to you a little more but doesn't really care you are there.

CEDRIC: Cho despises you. She is in love with him but you have him instead. She always makes rude comments to you and is always ready to make you feel bad.

Roger on the other hand loves you. He loves your humor and how you care for his friend.

TOM: Avery is just shocked that he got someone to love him. He really doesn't mind you.

Lestrange loves you. You make Tom a little bit nicer. He likes that about you.

GINNY: Luna likes you. She will talk with you in any situation. You always listen which is why she likes you.

Neville is your good friend. You became friends before dating so you know him really well.

LUNA: Ginny hates you. She thinks that you are using Luna and so she tries to break you up.

Neville is jealous because he likes Luna and you're dating her but he doesn't hold that grudge. He respects you because you make her happy.

BILL: Charlie likes you. He is happy that his brother found someone to make him happy.