25

"jisung?" minho said. he was confused. why was jisung here? where is the others?

"minho." jisung spoke emotionless. he sat down next to the older, crossing his legs as he placed down his monster can.

"where are the others?" minho asked the younger, not daring to look him in the eyes. instead, he looked around the stadium, taking in all of the little details of the walls.

"they started freaking out that BTS is here so now they are all talking so i decided to go for a walk...and i found you" jisung explained.  there was no hint of anger or happiness in the tone of his voice. just pure emptiness.

"well i was just about to go home so goodnight" minho stood up, and started to walk of the stage but jisung stopped him. the placed his hand on the olders, and pulled him back so they were looking at each other.

the purpled hair boy was about to speak but before he could, jisung stood on his tippy toes and kissed him. the kiss only lasted for a second. minho stood there in shock. jisung just kissed him...and he liked it. he liked jisung. no, he loved him.

the younger was about to apoligize, but before he could open his mouth to speak, minho cut him off, placing his lips on the others. this time, the kiss lasted for minutes. it was a messy or needy kiss, it was loving and caring. minho's hands were placed on the youngers waist while jisungs arms were wrapped around minho's neck. 

jisung was the first to pull away, he himself was shocked.

"lets start over. not as bestfriends, but lovers."