thank you<3

hello! its M here :D 
i am the author of this story and im here to thank you for supporting my work!

im afraid this story is over but im glad that so many people like it :D
i will be writing more storys in the future so get ready :)

update!! (01/02/2024)

hello loves, once again, its m! so this feels super strange to be writing on this because i remembering writing this fic like it was yesterday!.. but actually i wrote this almost two years ago!? when i wrote this fic, i was in a very very hard stage in my life with my mental health, bullying and a super rough home life. this may sound pretty funny now, but writing fics and silly stories like this, was my distraction and a way for me to escape my headspace and family at the time. seeing the support and love you have all shown me and STILL HAVE been showing me, makes me feel so special and i really do appreciate it. 

if you were to tell me two years ago, that i would have over 80k (almost 90k HOORAYY!!) people view and appreciate my silly fanfictions, i wouldve laughed in your face and called you a liar PAHAHAH. im now close to leaving school and im pretty sure id like to go into the army!! so thats pretty cool :) 

okay okay im done now, sorry for rambling! but my point is, seeing notifications everyday when i wake up, seeing people comment such lovely things and dming me about my stories makes me wakeup and actually have motivation, so without you guys, i wouldnt know where i'd be! so once again, thank you.

until the next fic (soon) ,

-m <3