From the Beginning?

I sigh looking in to the camera Jason brought with him. He wanted me to confess and tell everyone who I am but I can't its more complicated than any human being can understand.

"Hi, I'm known as the 'Unbeknownst' girl. And to tell the truth all of you are so fucking stupid. It was me all along. The only thing I did was clean your streets of those horrid fuckers and you want a pathetic confession video?" Jason came closer trying to get a good shot of my face. "You're pathetic Jason McCann! Get that fucking camera of of my face!" I demanded knocking it out of his hand, breaking the camera.

I looked him in his beyond livid eyes and spoke to him slowly.

"If you ever do some stupid shit like that again I won't hesitate to give up where your daughter lives, right along with the footage of you giving her cocaine. Lets not forget the best part her oh-so-perfect Daddy forcing her on her hands and knees as if she were a slave to you and your buddies. I am not afraid to go down if you're going with me. I know that way you'll rot in jail like I hoped for."

Okay, pause! How did this happen between Jason and- and Her? Maybe we should go back a little farther say 3 years?