Prologe

Niall Horan was born September 13 2010 he lived in a nice neighborhood were everybody new everybody. as soon as children are born doctors are right there and then to take blood test on the child you see each child's blood type is different from there parents so when Niall was born his parents had quite a fright when the doctor said that Niall had a rare blood type meaning that he should be well protected from the outside. As Niall grew up his mother became very protective over him he was not allowed to go to school or even go outside and Niall's father was getting sick of it he knew Niall had a rare blood type bet that didn't mean he could not go outside he felt terribly bad for Niall.

Now onto Zayn's story he was bitten when he was 26 years old after waking up and finding out he was a vampire he wanted to know right away who his mate was and after many years of searching he finally found his soul mate a small three year old boy named Niall. Through out the years he made sure that any time of the day he could see Niall of hear the beat of his heart and one day he came up with a brilliant plan to have Niall all to himself after talking to his vampire friends he made it official the day of Niall's third birthday he was to kidnap so he could have him forever.