Chapter five part one

Okay guys so this chapter may confuse you if you do get confused go back to the first chapter and read about the pills also there will be a little time skip so yeah!
********************************************************

today was Niall's sixth birthday and lately he had been remembering what had happened before Zayn came into the picture. And that's the last thing Zayn wanted so after talking with the rest of the guys he decided to give Niall have a pain pill. That way it wouldn't effect him so much but also clear his mind for about 24 hours until they figured out what to do with him.

Zayn woke up that morning feeling refreshed last night he had set up the whole house for Niall's birthday. Beloved me it took hours till Zayn thought he had perfection. After getting out of bed and brushing his teeth he went to go and wake his baby boy( yes he still calls him that and he will never stop) he walked into the room which to Niall's request was painted just like a soccer field the only thing you could see sticking out of the bed was the tiffs of fake blond hair that Zayn had died to hide Niall's identity.

He walked over to the bed and started to rub his sons back the only thing telling him that his son was alive was his steady blood stream being a vampire and all comes with its perks. Niall started to stir and rolled over to see his daddy waking him up he didn't know what for until last he saw the balloon hanging on his bed he then quickly pushed the blankets off his body gave his dad a kiss on the cheek with hesitation which didn't go unnoticed by Zayn ran to the bathroom to freshen up. Then bolted down the stairs to see what was waiting for him.

As he suspected the living room and kitchen were decorated for his birthday and his favorite colors red orange. As Zayn walked into the kitchen he found Niall staring out the window with a longing gaze. Zayn then went over to his son and asking what's wrong as Niall was startled out of his thought of a mother his daddy was giving him a hard glare because being a vampire he could read Niall's thought about how he remembers a mother figure he just doesn't know where. Zayn had already talked with the other guys about doing things and it seemed like the only reasonable thing todo.

Zayn walked over to the cabinet that was off limits to Niall gabbed the bitter with the words pain pill written on the side grabbed a glass pf cold apple juice popped open the bottle and dropped it isn't the water...

To be continued...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The pills at the top are the pills Zayn will give Niall