The Prologue

In this world 95% of the population of the world has power called quirk. Most people get their quirk when they reach the age of five. But still even if most of percentage of the world population has quirk there are still some of the people that are unlucky enough to be called quirkless because when they reach the of five years old their body still hasn't develop to be able to use quirk. Well that is what this story about. This story will be about a boy who were bullied his whole childhood and middle school. Yes this is a story about Izuku Midoriya or rather known as Deku that got wrapped up in a messed up kind of deal with our dear great demon that got locked up in the in the abyss or purgatory if that what you prefer to call. The reason she got locked up is simple and yet unthinkable because she has done something that other demon could have done as well but couldn't because of their difference in both power and experience. Yes she is Beelzebub the great fly demon and the thing that she has done is she has rebelled against the CEO of Hell that Lucifer herself. But before she could get to Lucifer she gets stopped by Justice the Awesome demon and got sent to the abyss. This is a story on what would happen if Izuku Midoriya the quirkless boy that wants to become a hero even if it means making a deal with a devil himself or rather herself?

All the characters doesn't belong to me they belong to both vanripper and kohei horikoshi and all the pictures goes to their their rightful owner I forgot their name though I'll add it back if I found it