Chapter 2: The News

After Izuku struck the deal with Beelzebub they decide to get back to the city to find some entertainment. As they were getting deeper into the city Beelzebub notice a huge smoke and ask Izuku "Hey Zuku does human these days have a weird tradition with fire?" Izuku look confused from the nickname Beelzebub gave him and from her question she asked to him and when he saw the smoke he immediately understood that the smoke must be coming from a hero fighting a villain. " You could say it's almost the same as a tradition as well Beel but this tradition will take a lot of lives if we do not hurry " he said while sprinting towards the source of the smoke. Beelzebub start floating behind him because she doesn't feel like running. As Izuku get closer he was surprised to see the scene in front of him.

As it turned out to be his childhood friend Katsuki or rather known as Kacchan got captured as hostage by the sludge villain that capture him earlier today. Izuku start to analyze the surrounding area and see a few heroes that didn't do anything except observe the villain rampaging in the city because they couldn't fight the sludge villain as Bakugo will be caught in the crossfire. An unusual thought start to form in his mind without him noticing "How incompetent those so called heroes are just nothing more than a faker that use their title for their own benefits". As he thought that he didn't notice that Beelzebub has been reading his mind and grinning evilly.

"Hey Izu dear why don't you snap out of it and start to think a plan on how to save your dearest friend?" As she said that Izuku get back from the deep thinking about how incompetent those heroes were he snapped back to reality and look at Beelzebub and says to her "Thank you Beel if it weren't for you I might not come back to reality at all" as he finish spoke those word he instantly goes back to deep thinking while muttering everything he knows about the sludge villain hoping he might find a clue on how to beat him.

Every second that goes by is precious Izuku know that and yet he couldn't come with a plan on how to defeat the sludge villain. He wanted to use his quirk he acquired from Beelzebub but forget about on how to use them he doesn't even know what abilities he gain. Beelzebub thought to herself "Well this will be fun"

"Izu dear I may have a plan but I to ask you something do you to trust me with the plan to save your friend?you could also learn some abilities that you gain from me while we're at it" As Izuku hear this he replied to her " if your plan could an end this villain rampage and save Kacchan then I'm in. I've already made a with you right? So what do I have to lose now?" Hearing this Beelzebub grin and give a short word to Izuku before she disappear and Izuku were confused as to why she said "Well excuse me for the intrusion?"

As he finish having replaying Beelzebub word he suddenly heard her voice saying "What I meant is this Izu" he were startled as Beelzebub were nowhere to be seen and he thought he is going crazy before he heard Beelzebub laugh and say "Haha you're not going crazy dear I'm inside your mind dear. I'm just gonna borrow your body for awhile to clean some trash" as she finished saying those word Izuku let a sigh of relief and says  "Let's go then and clean this trash Beel" as soon as he finished saying this he suddenly jumped 300 meter above the sludge villain and land on air like it was solid ground. "This is called mana solidifier by hardening the air just below our feet we could make any surface that shouldn't be able to walk like air or water walkable" he heard Beelzebub say and were amazed on what he will be able to do.

"Well you will be more surprise Izu on what I keep for you to see so keep your expectations high and were going down now so brace yourself" as she said those word his body start to lower itself like a gargoyle but with one of his hand acting like it's reaching for something beside him. "This next ability has a few phase so listen carefully izu. This ability is actually made for killing but since you want to be a hero I'll just modify it a little to just paralyze our opponent with intense pain instead is that acceptable Izu?" He nod and Beelzebub continue explaining "This ability is called Claw of the Corrupted this ability allow the user to make the hand nail became as long and as sharp as they desire and they will be able to enhance them with whatever power they want to put inside it as in my case I usually use my gluttony power but it will kill that sludge guy so I'll just use lightning for paralyzing effect and hellfire for the pain since it look like that guy will not be able to feel physical pain don't worry I'll use the lowest setting pain that mortal flesh couldn't handle" as she finished explaining Izuku felt a sudden unknown flow in his arm coursing through his vein making the visible and sees his arm became a little more muscular and his nail became longer than before. He also feel a sudden increase of power in him.