𝐌𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮.🌺

Vinnie's pov:

My mind in a Desert haze. My eyes feel fuzzy. My ears hearing sounds of rain drops & birds waking up their young. I feel a warmth on my face, comfortable heat. It must be the sun.

My center feeling held, something's wrapped around my waist. I smile knowing it's you. My eyes still shut, not ready to commit to God's light. My left arm that's hugging you takes the hand attached to it rubbing up & down your back. I feel silk and skin. Soft & warm skin.

My hand moves up to your shoulder, then your neck. Feeling your bottom baby hairs. I chuckled knowing that you are going to be pissed when you found out you forgot to put on your bonnet. "Aww, poor baby." I mocked in a low kiddy tone, not trying to disturb your rest.

You're soft snores & Whimpers are so fucking precious. I kissed your forehead. I palmed my face, preparing my eyes for the sun. It's bright & bold at first but, my 20/20 has mercy today.

I stretch out, groaning. I hear my bones pop, chuckling knowing you always laugh at that.

I Turn to see you still snoozing. You're so beautiful. Though you hate when I compliment you in the mornings, it's true.
"I wish you were up, Baby." I wanted to talk to you so bad. I want to hear your sweet voice, telling me good morning. But I knew you were tired. You've been working so hard with school lately. Doing long ass projects, crying over your professors. You needed rest.

So I got up. I sat up on the bed, rubbing my face. I stood up, stretching once more. And made my walk to the restroom. Took a piss, then washed my hands. I splashed my face with cold water, looking in the mirror groaning at my reflection. I wish you were up, to reassure me. I pulled out my tooth brush, next to yours.

We're almost out of tooth paste. We'll make a run to the store today. I started brushing my teeth. Looking down, not wanting to see the mirror.

"Good Morning handsome!" I hear the voice I needed to hear. I didn't even realize how big I was smiling.

Leaned against the door frame, my eyes start from her red painted toes. Smooth shiny brown legs, one crossed in front of the other. Thighs out, her white silk gown was too short for my mouth not to water. The silk wrapped around her center, making her shape pop. Her arms, I couldn't wait for them to hold me. Her Breast, perky and tender. They're always like that in the morning and, during her cycle. Her Nipples poking through. Her face, that damn smile. Still makes me stutter til this day.

"Hi Baby! Gottdamn, C'mere." I whispered with opened arms. She just woke up, so I wanted to be gentle. She sleepy rubs her eyes making her way to me. I smiled. I missed her a even though We were just in bed together.

Her arms embrace me, I absolutely adore her hugs. They tell me so many things with zero speech. I feel our heart beats together. Her face cheek lays her head on my chest.

"I missed you." I Kissed her forehead. She giggles looking up, her eyebrows frown.

"I haven't been anywhere you goof!" She pecked my lips.
"I know, I just wanted to talk to you. What do you want to do today?" I pecked her back. Still in my arms, my hands move to her bottom. Slightly squeezing picking her up. Her hands rest behind my neck.

"Mmm, I donno. What do you feel like doing?"
She rubs my scalp.

"You." I smirked.

"Haha, Horndog. It's too early. Maybe later." She rolled her eyes. I bit my bottom lip, making my eyebrows go up & down.
"Oh really?"

"I said MAYBE! Lil boy. Don't make me take it back." She had a hold on my chin. Making me look her in the eyes. I gave her 'The look', she blushed looking away wiggling her legs I had in lock.
"Boy! Put me down!"