𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 🌺

Vinnie & Y/n were intertwined in a love Ball cuddle. Out of pure boredom and with nothing to do, they laid against the comfortable mattress they owned. Y/n scrolling through her Pinterest feed while her dirty-blonde lover snuggled against her chest in her arms watching anime on his phone. With one hand holding her phone, the other took its fresh manicured nails scratching his scalp, playing with Vinnie's curls, and tracing his neck. He always worshiped her claw skills, he was like a big baby. Y/n had her wired earphones plugged into her ears, Listening to music. Humming along to the tunes coming through, she felt a tug on her shirt. Looking down meeting with his beautiful bout' eyes. His lashes batted waiting for her to acknowledge him, wanting her to pause whatever she was listening to. Her hand moved from his neck to her ear bud, taking it out. "What'd you say baby?" She asked, raising her brows and mouth agape. "I said 'Hi'." He smiled. "What's up, you goof!" She giggled at his child like behavior. "Can I ask you something?"

Instant anxiety she felt. Now taking her earphones completely off, while sitting her phone down. She applied pressure to her elbows, now sitting up against pillows supported by the headboard of the bed. Vinnie's body weight lightened on her seeing that she's trying to move. When she gets comfortable he lays back down on her thighs. "Okay, ask away- Wait! I'm not in trouble am I?" She asked in a joking tone, yet being serious in her mind. "No baby, you're not in trouble. Not at all, silly girl." He chuckles, rolling his eyes. She gives a nervous smile, he kisses & rubs her thighs for reassurance.

"I promise. Now, before I ask you this...dare I say, breathtaking question-" They both chuckled a little from his sarcasm.

"I want you to know that I acknowledged your life, and efforts you've been putting in for countless years. Some with me. I'm fully aware of how you want to explore your 'Young life'. I acknowledge you every day, baby. So when I ask this, I don't want you to feel rushed or any types of pressure to answer. In fact, I want you to think about it before answering me. Also keep in mind that I can be patient and that I love you very much. Okay?" Eye contact was very apparent, his tone was stern, almost sounding like a dad. "Okay. Damn, it's that serious huh?"

She laughed, he breaks eye contact to chuckle, scratching his nose a little, then looking back up.
"Okay well, firsthand...Do you feel as though we love each-other equally?" She waited for him to crack up, or even let a smile show, but soon enough, she could tell that he was being very serious.

"Vinnie, Duh! You know I love you. So much." She lightly hit his shoulder. "That's not what I asked you. I know that you love me, baby. I have no doubt about it. I asked, Do you feel that we love each-other equally?" He rubs at her thighs once more. "Yes. I believe so." She spoke so softly, not quite sure as to what was going on right now. "Are you sure? Answer confidently My love."  He rubbed some more.

"Well, I'm just confused about what you're trying to get at. I do believe that we both receive what we put out. I just don't want to give you any wrong ideas, because it seems like you want a specific answer." She nervously giggles.

"Mhm, here...let's see if I can ask in a different way. Do you feel like I give enough in this relationship just as much as you? Like, the same efforts and sacrifices that you put into me? Do I love you the same way you love me?" He stares in her eyes looking for any reactions on her features, but there were none. She kept her composure on purpose. Since she could tell Vinnie, who was serious, yet nervous, there was no point in making it worse with 'Caught off guard' expressions. Though she swore up and down he could see her soul the way he was looking. "Do you?"  She asked him.

He chuckles, "Nuh uh, I asked you first." He goes back to his serious expression. "Yes. I do truly believe that you love me just as much as I do you." She smiles at her relieved looking man.

"Good, Very good. We're on the same team, baby. Forever and always. You need to know that I have grown to care for you. Deeply. You are all I think about. I can't fathom the idea of my life without you in it. I am so very much in love with you. You deserve to know that, and my job to make sure you believe it." He grabs her left hand with his right, landing a kiss on the gentle layer of skin.

"I'm in love with you too, baby. The feeling is definitely mutual and I know you well enough to trust you with myself. I am so honored to be yours, and being around you makes me such a better human being. You've got the biggest heart that I know. And you're the sweetest thing on earth. I love the way you love. I love what you don't about yourself. I love you." She intertwined her fingers with his, holding her hand his elbow supported his forearm steep in the mattress. His other arm and hand, rubbing her left thigh.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n." He let out.
"Thank you baby. You're very handsome yourself! You're so random with your sweetness." She giggled.

"Well, now that we've got that out-of-the-way, that brings me to my second question. i've been thinking about this for a very long time now, I think you've caught on to what's been going on recently. I've always had this image but it's gotten very intense over the past couple months and this isn't our first conversation about it, but I think I really want to ask specifically. And I know you've heard and seen my 'for you page' with all the babies. Basically, I say that to say this. Do you want to have a family with me?"

What. The. Fuck. Literally in a state of shock her eyes widened. Giving him a blank stare, her mouth was left agape, yet still coming to a smile.

Of course she wanted a family with Vinnie, she trusted him so much. But there was an age gap. Vinnie's older and always ready and prepared for anything that comes his way, while Y/n's younger and still has a lot to learn about life and herself. She loves Vinnie, and wants to give him the world. Whatever he ask for she would want to give. So yes, she did want kids, but only eventually.

"Vinnie-...I don't know what to say, I- do know family means a lot to you. And I'm on the same boat here. The fact that you think of me so highly and trust me to be the mother of your child speaks wonders. Yes, I do eventually want little Vinnie's and Y/n's running around here. You're 26 years old and I'm 22. Baby, we're still insanely young. We have our whole lives ahead of us. We've got time, I promise you that. And I always keep my promises to the people that I love, and we damn sure don't need no babies for me to prove my loyalty to you. Don't rush it. I promise, once we get somewhere work slows down,  I appreciate myself more, and finances are stable to the point where we know it...Sexy, You can put triplets in me."

From a very nervous blank stare face, came over warm smile from her dirty blonde lover. His smile being contagious now appearing on her features. Her fingers combed through his curls, playfully pushing his head back. Both laugh out of awkwardness.
"What?" She giggled at his sudden shyness, rubbing the side of his face for comfort.

"This is why I fell in love with you. You'd be a great Mom."
"You'd be a great Dad."

Both of his hands separately grabbing both of her thighs, pulled her closer towards his face. Now leaving them in a very seductive position.

"Vinnie! That was rough you fucker." She was playfully stern.
"Oh stop it, you like everything about this right now."  He smirks.
"You're dumb." Said rolling her eyes.
"Yeah?" Grabbing a hold of her ankles, separating her legs even more. The mattress lifted from him removing his upper body weight from between her legs. Now supporting himself with his knees steep in the mattress, the back of her thighs touching his abs & chest. Her legs and calves over his shoulders. They stayed still for a moment, taking in eachother's presence.

"Can I be dumb inside you? Put three dumb babies in you."  His eyebrows raised.
"Bitch, don't call my kids dumb." She slapped his hands off her thigh.
"Shut up."  He chuckles, leaning down kissing her.
———————————————————————
4/10  ew.
Anyways.....Request?