FRAGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION CREATES YOU

Fragments Of My Imagination Creates You - (PART 1)

I was a BL story writer when the winter happened. I was in the middle of my book signing when the cover of my published book caught my attention.

"I wish everything that happened in the book made by my imagination would be true. I want to experience that even in a dream." I smiled then returned the book to the shelf.

"Your wish is my command." I turned to look at the owner of the voice. I covered my mouth when I saw a man crammed into the crowded bookshelves. I helped him get out of there.

"Who are you?" I asked, eyebrows creased.

"Me? I'm just a part of your imagination and your own fictional character. And I'm here to obey your wish. I've heard that you want everything that's happening in the book to happen to you, too. I made myself as a person to fulfill your will coupled with the meaningful work of your imagination."

Being an author and the person who made this fictional character. He burst into tears. I hope that this is real but no, it's just part of my imagination again. And it is so hard for me to fall for someone who does not even exist in this world.

This little by little, his image in the fragments of my imagination turned into ashes as he drifted away.