FRAGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION CREATES YOU

FRAGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION CREATES YOU - (PART 2)

I can't let him leave me!

I grab the remaining ashes which is slowly fading but to my surprise, I saw him back  at me and it seems his looking for someone. Those silver hair and red coat.

I know it's him!

I grab his coat, I want to hug him,  but I can't get out. Then I realized I was in the mirror which is the passage way to the world of my imagination. He turned around and looked at me while the hat is slowly falling into his shoulder, I cup his face and I look into his eyes.

"Why won't you stay?" I asked and stop myself to burst tears again. I don't want to cry, but I can't stop it.

"How will I stay? If I don't exist in this world. As much as I wanted to stay my love.. I can't stay." He said and caress my cheeks wiping off the tears.

"Is there any other way? I'll do anything just to make you stay, please just don't leave me." I ask and holding back myself to sob again. I can't hold it anymore, it's so hard to hold this strong feeling that keeps buttering me till I meet him a few minutes ago.

He just smiled, I was shocked when he lift me and I was came out from the mirror. He was floating in the air, while our surroundings are full of clouds, floating sea creatures like whales, castles and also floating villages.

From where I was standing, I saw the other characters whom other author's character to their story claiming their happy endings. So this is the world of imagination, the world that doesn't exist.

I look at him, "So, this is the world of imagination?"

He nod, "Yes, this is the world of imagination. World were people wants to stay with their favorite and desire characters in every story they read." He grabbed my waist and he lean his chin on my shoulder.

I sniffed and chuckled, "Too bad, because you, yourself didn't even exist." I muttered, until the darkness slowly consume me.

Why would I push myself into the person who is has created by my imagination?

I slowly open my eyes then I saw white sailing and white room. I sit on the bed and massage my forehead. Not until I feel warm chest in my back, "I miss you." He whispered.

I chuckled and slap his hand, "Silly, I just passed out because I was so stress lately, you know. I keep thinking what would be the next scene for my novel."

"Baby, I already finished reading your published novel and I really love it. But the plot is way too painful for me because I was didn't exist in the story and I was just created by your imagination." He pout.

I laughed and cup his face and kissed his forehead, "It's not like that, I just want to impress you on how good I am on writing some tragic story like that, and don't you cry silly, You're my inspiration, okay? Because of you I pursued myself to write again." I convinced him.

He nod and smile, "I understand but next time if you want me to become one of your character or even one of your portrayer, but please I don't want to read some tragic story like that if you're the author. Because it hurts, you also said that I don't even exist, while me, I'm here, I'm already your husband." He keeps muttering to my ears. And I was laughing so hard.

"Okay okay, I won't do it again. It's just a story okay? It won't happened in real life, because imagination stays an imagination. And I love you, my husband, the portrayer of my character and the person who is the fuel of my inspiration. I love you darling." I said and kiss his lips.

"I love you too my beautiful beautiful author " He answer and claim my lips.

Those are just my imagination, but I couldn't accept the fact that I was hurting him with that story of mine...but yeah, I was just carried away. I just want to tease him how he loves me.

And now, I know that he really really loves me even though I hurt him by writing that story, in that way I can finally measure how much he truly loves me.