Lucas - X

(Lucas's POV)

Demigod dreams are the worst. I got them before I knew that I was a demigod, but after I learned what they were, they got way worse.

--

My latest dream was about a man who said that he was Mercury, and he told me that I would face many hardships but to keep on trying my best. For his sake, or else the other gods would punish him because the gods aren't acting like themselves right now.

"Jupiter will punish me if you fail, and if I get punished, your grounded for three months." he said.

"Well thats not my fault." I said.

"Well just remember that people may deceive you and that you can over come anything. If you just work hard. In the name of Mercury, I give thee my blessing. May good fortune shine upon you today." he said.

After he said that, I woke up with a start. Scarlet actually wanted to talk to me. So we talked and I left the conversation with more questions then answers.

--

We were walking through a city, I didn't know the name of, and I saw some street carts. I decided that I would finally put the coat the Leo gave me to good use, and I stole watches, phone cases, and just about anything else you could think of.

"Why are you doing that?" Cass asked.

"You don't know, but I'm a klepto. I thought everyone knew." I mumbled a little embarrassed.

"Oh sorry, well I guess I know now," she said feeling bad she had made me admit it.

"Yeah I'm not exactly proud of it, and the coat the Leo gave me sure doesn't help stop the addiction." I said.

"Even I can see that." replied Scarlet smuggly.

"We should hurry and leave this town. Now!" Cass said with urgency.

"Wait? What? Why?" I asked without knowing what was going on.

"Is it a monster?" Scarlet asked.

"Yes, so come on lets go." she demanded.

I had no clue what was going on since I was a new demigod I didn't know about the constant fear that demigods face everyday. The monsters. This one was a dragon. It was attacking from the sky so it was hard to escape. If he saw us the entire city would be left in ruin. I checked my magic coat for something that would be useful all that I found was the stuff I just stole, and some random tools.

"We need a Vulcan camper to be able to use this junk to our advantage." I said showing them the junk that I have.

"Wait I may be able to mask our demigod scent and send the dragon on a wild goose chase away from us." Cass said already taking the stuff that I had left sprawled out in the ground.

"Are you sure you can do that?" I asked confused.

"I'm a minerva camper as in I have the knowledge to do this." She informed us proud of her mom.

"Just trust her." Scarlet demanded.

The machine she made was a small helicopter like machine. She sent the contraption in the direction that we came from.

"Let's get out of here." Cass and Scarlet said in unison.

We fled the city as quickly as possible. We rested at another hotel owned by Jzak at the end of the day.