Prolouge

I was walking down an alleyway. Since my mission had just been finished with the usual success, I was finally able to take off my mask and wig, and I did so while walking to where my butler was waiting with the carriage.
"Good evening, milady. I assume the assignment was a success?" I smirked at his words.
"As always, my dear Damian." I say as I walked up to the carriage. He smirks a bit as he opens the door and holds his other hand out to help me in.

I might as well introduce myself. I'm (y/n) Madu, age 13. I'm the head of both the Madu household and company, thanks to the queen allowing me to do so after both my mother's disappearance and my father's death. As for the Madu company, we produce many of the best makeup products, dresses, and masquerade masks in England.
Do to me providing my personal assistance to her majesty, I've earned the title of the Queen's Little Snake. As for reason I'm called that, I shall only give a small response. I'm called that do to me actually being rather short for a girl my age, therefore making me be classified as little. Now as for the snake part, that will be found out later.

**Time skip**

As we arrive at my mansion, I notice an unfamiliar carriage waiting in the front. We come to a stop and Damian helps me out. As he does so, he hands me an envelope with the queen's signature seal on it. "I understand. Put this on my desk in the office." I ordered as I hand the envelope back to him and begin walking up to the door, stopping only to wait for Damian to open it.
I glance over at the boy who was getting out of his own carriage. He had navy blue hair and an eyepatch over one eye leaving only the other blue eye visible. 'Interesting.' I thought to myself. I then look at his butler. Black hair with a blue-ish tint to it and red eyes.
I watched them with a bored look as they walked up to us while Damian opened to door. The boy looked like he was about to say something when I abruptly turned around, about to enter the mansion.
"Hold all greetings, introductions, or business. Please follow my butler Damian here to my office. We shall speak there, after I change into more comfortable attire." I say before walking in. Currently I was wearing a dress that I found rather itchy and the only purpose I had for wearing it at all was because it was necessary for the queen's last assignment.
I hear the three walk in behind me and Damian closing the door. They all somewhat followed up the staircase to the second floor and down the hallway to the right. Soon after I passed my office and continued down the hallway, I heard the footsteps stop and a door open then close signaling that they had entered the office. I take another right down the hall and when I came to my room I entered it. After closing the door, I immediately run to my large wardrobe and took off this itchy dress. I grab a comfortable (f/c) knee length dress and quickly put it on.
I walk back to my office and walk in quietly. The boy was standing a few feet from the desk and was facing away from me. He seemed agitated and hasn't quite noticed my presence, unlike his butler who has already glanced directly at me before looking back at his master.
"Ugh, not only do I hate the fact that her majesty told me to work with this girl, but I'm also having to wait just to speak with her. This is already agitating enough, she isn't making it any better." I smile at the boy's complaining and swiftly walk up behind him, still not making a sound. "Working with me, hmm? So that means you should be mentioned my recent letter from the queen. As for the waiting, I need not apologize for that. I've only just came back from my last mission from which I was required to wear a rather uncomfortable dress in order to finish quickly and successfully. Plus, it isn't my job to make you less agitated, in fact it isn't even my problem, it's your lovely butler's problem since he has to deal with you a lot more than I do." I see him obviously tense up, indicating that he not only was unaware of my general presence, but also didn't know that I would hear his complaints.
I walk passed him in satisfaction. I go around the desk and sit in my chair while I grab the letter that was neatly placed there.
After silently opening the envelope, the contents was something like this:
My Dear Little Snake,
I know that you have just finished your previous assignment, but I have one more thing that I'd like you to do before you may have some peace.
There have recently been many disappearances and murders that may possibly be connected to each other as well as what happened to your parents.
Within this case, I'd like you to work alongside my guard dog. I also give you full permission to contact my spider, if necessary.
Queen Elizabeth

I stared at the letter in shock, having to reread it multiple times just to make sure I had read it right. "Damian."
"Yes, milady?" He appeared out of nowhere by my side, which would startle me if I wasn't used to it by now.
"Read this and tell me what you think." I ordered as I propped my head up with my hands on my temples.
I heard him chuckle a bit. "A touchy subject, correct?" "Indeed."
"Umm, hello? I'm still here you know." I send the boy one of my most deadliest of glares, let's just say he went quiet for a few minutes. I sigh and Damian folds the letter and neatly places it back on the desk. "So, guard dog. This specific request happens to be a rather important one to me, so we shall be doing this my way, no questions asked. If you have a problem with that then I'll have to make a call to the spider, and I've heard rumors about how much you hate the spider. So, now that we have that covered, allow me to introduce myself. I'm (y/n) Madu, head of both the Madu company and household. Age 13. My head butler here is Damian Slange. Now who are you?" He watches me closely but I have my signature expressionless face on, even demons have trouble reading me like this.

The butlers smirk at us as the boy grumbles and replies. "I'm Ceil Phantomhive, commonly known as the queen's guard dog. I'm also the head of the Phantomhive household, and I run the Funtom company. My butler here is named Sebastian Michaelis." I nod and smile fakely. "Well, Ceil. Since we'll be working together for some time, we might as well cooperate with each other. So, since your here and it's rather late, you and your butler shall stay the night here. We'll further discuss this case tomorrow. Damian, prepare some guest rooms for their stay, then prepare dinner. Make sure you finished very soon." Ceil looks at his butler and gives his own order, "Sebastian, help with preparing dinner." The red eyed butler was currently having what seemed to be a glaring war with by green eyed butler, who attempted to reject the help.
"That won't be necessary, lord. You might need him for your own protection. My mistress can be quite a femme fatale rather often." I was considering on rejecting the help of the red eyed butler, but after that last comment I was ready to seek a little bit of revenge for it. By gathering a few small bits of information, I can easily assume that Sebastian is a demon or else him and Damian wouldn't be looking at each other with such hatred that only demons seem to have for other demons.
"Actually, Damian, I'd much prefer it if you and Sebastian were to work together a bit. It would make things far quicker than with it only being you. Now allow him to fulfill his master's wishes. Me and Ceil shall in the garden, so come get us when dinner is ready."
"But mi-"
"No buts, Damian. Do I have to repeat myself?" I said threateningly as I rubbed my gloved hands together.
He bows with his hand over his "heart." "That won't be necessary, milady. As you wish. -he sends another cold glare at Sebastian, who returned it- Please follow me, Mr. Michaelis." And with that, they both left the room.
I sigh and mumble so quietly that only one small thing was audible enough for Ceil to hear. "Faux pas? That's French, correct?" I stare at him for a moment before standing up and making my way towards the door, waving my hand in a way that told him to follow. He did so and we quietly made our way down and out to the large garden outside. We went to a gazebo that wasn't very far into the garden and sat down on the built-in bench.

"Well, since I seem to know plenty about you due to information and common knowledge and clues both given to me previously about the Phantomhive family and that I've only just now figured out on my own. I suppose I should give you a bit of information about me. Before, you were right, that was French. My mother was a proud French woman, even after marrying my father and taking on my father's name. Even though she spoke fluent English, she decided to teach me some of her native language. I lived a rather nice life in this very mansion." I genuinely smiled a bit in nostalgia, but he couldn't see it thanks to my long (h/c) hair covering most of my face as I looked down. I continued. "I suppose that 'lived' is the key word there. About two or three years ago I had technically become the last Madu left to see to things. At that point in time I met Damian and he's become a most loyal servant. That's also around the time that I had become the Little Snake for the queen." I looked up at him and stared coldly into his one eye as I spoke the last bit that I wanted to give him, it was hinted with my own signature amount of venom as well as a warning. "Although if you ever see a boy that looks much like me, give him direction to this mansion. And don't you dare try to double cross me at any point in time or else you'll only come across more trouble than you can handle."

Almost on cue, Damian and Sebastian appeared to tell us that dinner was ready, right after I had finished my threat.