The Dinner of Secrets

The sit in our chairs, on opposite ends of the dining table. Our butlers brought is our food and we both ate silently. I'm not sure about him but I for one welcomed the silence between us at the moment.
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. About halfway through dinner, we all heard a knock at the front door. I gave Damian a nod and he vanished, only to return with a noble boy and another butler. My eyes widened at the site of this boy. I hadn't seen him in an incredibly long time. He had short hair that was the same black as me, as well as the same bright blue eyes. The butler behind him I had only seen once, when I first met Damian. The butler was similar to Damian in facial features, but he had a reddish tint to his hair instead of a greenish tint like Damian. Other than that it would be rather difficult for people, other than their masters, to tell the difference between them.

I stood up from my chair, wearing an expression exactly like the boy waiting a few steps inside the room. He had a calm and composed stance and a small smile etching it's way onto his face. I walk about half way towards him and stopped. He finally showed a full on smile and opened his arms a bit for me. At the moment I couldn't care less that Ceil and Sebastian were watching, my face lit up with a bright and genuine smile. I darted over to him and hugged him tightly. Surprisingly, he hugged me back tighter than I expected him to.
"It's a great pleasure to see you again, mon frère bien-aimé." We pulled away from each other and he replies with a smile. "The pleasure is mine, ma soeur bien-aimée."
The moment was ruined when Ceil, whom I had forgotten about, did a meaningful and rather annoyed cough.
"Oh, right. Apologies, Ceil. You were so quiet that I forgot you were still there. If your unaware, this is my brother, Bryce Madu, the queen's Black Snake. We're normally called the Serpent Twins by the queen." I grinned at Ceil.
"Oh? I didn't even notice that boy sitting there, are you sure he was there the whole time (y/n)?" I nodded to answer Bryce's question. He shrugs. "If you say so... Wait. Your that Guard Dog guy, right? The queen told me about you."
"Ye-" Ceil begins to answer him but I decided to interrupt and answer for Ceil. "Yeah, this is Ceil Phantomhive, aka the queen's guard dog. The red eyed butler standing only a few steps away from him is his demon butler, Sebastian. They're here because the queen has given us orders to work together on a case, though if we have any kind of trouble with each other then I have the queen's permission to request assistance from the Spider." Bryce nods in understanding, while amusement glittered in his eyes at how I had interrupted a now completely aggravated Ceil.

Ceil's POV
This damned brat. How dare this little girl interrupt me so rudely. And how the hell did she know about Sebastian being a demon. I was beginning to have more mixed feelings about working with this girl. I must admit that she is amazingly interesting, but she's incredibly aggravating as well. The only thing that I can hope for is that this case gets finished quickly. As if to snap me out of my thoughts, I hear (y/n)'s voice. "Oh dear, if I'd of known that you were going to return then I would've already have had prepared your room. Damian, prepare a room for Bryce." We watch as the butler disappears behind the door.
She walks up to the butler that had come in with the boy and strangely resembled (y/n)'s butler Damian. "Hello again, Harrison. I hope you and mon bien-aimé twin have been getting along nicely." "No worries, Lady (Y/n). There have no problems since the last time we met." I'm sure that she didn't believe his words. Though her smile never faltered, her disbelief, or maybe something else, showed mostly in her voice and eyes.
"You know, it has been quite a while since we met. In fact, I believe it's been years since then. I honestly couldn't care less about both of your activities since then, but might I at least know why my brother has cuts and bruises on him?" Cuts and bruises? What is she talking about? That's when I notice a small cut close to Bryce's hairline.
The butler showed a faint hint of a smile as he just stared down at the little girl, whom I swear is probably much younger than me. No doubt the butler was figuring out exactly how to answer her in a way that Bryce would approve of. "I'm sure that with you being such an intelligent young lady, you may be able to figure it out even before I can tell you." She smiled knowingly, "You truly enjoy your ability to read my mind, I'm sure of it. And your correct, it's actually rather obvious as to what happened. -she turned around and looked at her brother with an dark look in her eyes but still a smile on her face- My poor, overprotective twin, you really should act more accordingly as to not get so hurt. Just what exactly would you do if you lose more than just the use of one of your arms? Except, this time to someone else." I became interested and scared of what she was saying to her brother but I'm sure that if I asked anything about it then she'd probably find a way to avoid the question. I have a feeling she's good at that.
Bryce glares at her while returning the same smile that she had. "You know, just because no one knows the truth behind all that other than us and our butlers, that doesn't mean we should bring it up whenever we're in each other's presence or not. Especially with people like them around! There's no way that we can trust them to keep their mouths shut if they find out." 'People like us? Find out what? Damn, these two are even more mysterious than I thought.'

A/n~
mon frère bien-aimé is French 'my beloved brother'
ma soeur bien-aimée is French 'my beloved sister'
mon bien-aimé twin is French 'my beloved twin'