Gonna be a cold night boys

Naruto P.O.V

It was the end of school and I was exhausted and basically freezing to death! I mean to sit in a class room with the door open AND no heating on! I mean this is outrageous I mean how dare they! Kakashi-sensei sits in his chair with A jacket and scarf on while we freeze!

But then again me and Sakura sorted the plans for our date tomorrow! First we'll go to the cinema then to a special restaurant! and then-I stopped thinking, that sickening feeling was back. Am i really that popular? I looked around  to check. What the? I could of sworn that there was someone watching me. Suspicious. And then there was a miracle. The bell rung! Quickly gavering my stuff i Leaped out the classroom, out the gate and out that hellhole!

Finally reaching my house i took my key out my pocket and slotted it into the key hole and twisted it, opening my door. 'Finally!'

Running into my house i took off my shoes and chucked them to the side. I took  my coat off aswell and quickly put a few blankets in the dryier as i took a shower. When i came down i Brushed my hair, got something to eat and drink, put it on the table next to the sofa; took the blankets out and put them over me, i put a movie on and just relaxed. Basically what everyone needs after a hard day. Near the end of the movie i started driffting off into a deep sleep.

_________________________________________

Sorry this is a short chapter! I got cringed out from it and changed ALOT of it. Xx

281 words /happy <3