12.

:)<3

few days time skip :)

"pst," reaching over jeongin tapped the table "can i borrow a pen? like that blue one?" nodding towards the blue gel pen that was resting beside minhos notebook jeongin smiled questioningly.

"hm." reaching for the pen without removing his gaze from his work minho grabbed it (surprisingly) before tossing it toward the expectant boy. jeongins eyes lighting up as he grabbed it "thanks!"

"mhm." scribbling beside something he didn't fully understand minho stretched his legs out. studying with jeongin was one of his favorite pass times. the younger boy was rather peaceful to be around and he didn't babble minhos ear off like jisung did so minho could actually get work done.

"min, i wanted to ask you something..like i need advice." jeongin murmured with a nervous expression .

"what's up?"

"so..what do you do if you like someone..but they're possibly dating a really close friend of yours?" trying his best to avoid directly confessing jeongin stared at his friend. minhos hand hovering over the paper as he stopped "you want my honest opinion?"

"of course." nodding enthusiastically jeongin sat up straight. minho placing his pen down and lifting his head so he could look at the latter "i'd say tell changbin you like seungmin. and see what he has to say. i don't think they're together at all but i think it would be respectful for you to ask just in case. but also-follow what you want too. so if you like seungmin-go for it."

jeongins situation is something minho would call rather complicated. he didn't want to hurt changbin but he also had his and seungmins feelings to keep in mind as well. the possibility of losing one or both males there but he'd have no way of ever finding out if he didn't make some sort of decision.

"i see. thank you! that helps me a bunch actually.."

"no problem kid." waving jeongin off minho stretched his arms out. he didn't have any issue with helping jeongin.

"oh! i heard felix went home with you the night after christmas. are you guys friends now?" furrowing his eyebrows because he was genuinely curious to know jeongin watched minho scrunch his nose.

"friends?"

"yeah? i mean..you don't normally have people spend the night." jeongin pointed out. it was a rare occasion to stay the night at minhos house. their friend was rather particular and sharing his space wasn't something he did often.

"um," thinking for a moment minho ran his fingers over his notebook "i guess so? we agreed on starting over."

"i see..he's really cool."

"ahuh."

"do you wanna come with us tonight? we're just gonna hang out..maybe do some shopping.."

"who's us?"

smiling widely jeongin stretched his arms and legs out "me and lix."

-

"you can sit up front." not letting minho make a move to sit in the back jeongin quickly got in before locking the door. minho staring at him with a baffled expression although the boy just smiled sweetly before motioning to the passenger seat wordlessly.

"tch." huffing under his breath minho pulled the door open before taking his time to get in. jeongin snickering from the backseat as he moved to sit right in the middle.

shutting the door minho ignored jeongins smug giggles as he pulled his seatbelt out so he could buckle himself, his leg bouncing from-something he wasn't sure of.