chapter 11: a new era. (part 1)

(beacon academy, august 4, 2022)

a month has passed since the grimm wars. Team RWBY and their fellow huntsman comrades return to vale as heroes/celebrities in the eyes of the public, leading them to be bombed with hundreds of questions regarding the outside civilization, lifestyle, tech, and of course, the grimm wars

some students were interested in this topic are awed by the journey's spoken by team RWBY, including some tales told by a few other huntsmen and huntresses in training, who were also involved in the grimm wars

Ruby: and the explosions, they were larger than anything i had ever seen! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!?????

she explained as she fangirled over the weapons that none of them had ever seen before

Weiss: their military isn't as advanced as atlas, but trust me, thei armies were way bigger. there were thousands of armored vehicles, hundreds of armed ship that i think were called ''battleships'' or ''aircraft carriers'', or something.

yang: they also had fighter jets, which ware way faster than a bullhead or any atlas airship, they had weapons that don't use dust for ammo, but instead they use this stuff called ''gunpowder''.

blake: there are hundreds of types of guns out there. i even memorized some of the names....

she said some of the students were in awe at listening to the story
--------------------------------------------------------------
(ozpin's office)

ozpin: this world is much larger than we've thought. A larger world mean there will be a lot of things for the new generation of huntsmen and huntresses to discover.

he said as he swiped his scroll over the maps of earth's regions and as he swiped the map of central asia, news articles popped up, added yesterday, since the CCT's maintenance problems were fixed, these stories were from the past few months, before and after the grimm wars. ozpin carefully scanned the articles

''the four kingdoms join the UN''

''incredible!! over one hundred countries aound this new world''

''the governments from the US, canada, japan, and britain announced to the public of their respective nation to begin the construction of their own huntsman academies by the first week of June''

''earth movies: star wars, transformers, marvel trilogy, dc movies, terminator franchise and more are becoming top hits in the four kingdoms''

''earth video games: halo, call of duty, destiny, fallout, ratchet and clank, and more are also becoming top hits in the four kingdoms''

''the first restaraunt of the american fast food chain known as ''mcdonalds'' opened in the kingdom of vale''

''vale councilors agreed to cooperate with the US, German, and British militaries by reestablishing the vale militai into the newly formed VSDF (Vale Self Defense Force)''

''atlas businessmen and council members have finally arrived in London to meet their british counterparts, the exchange of technologies begin tomorrow''

ozpin: Hmmm....

he narrowed his eyes at the articles, then glanced at his desk, which was littered with the contents of a folder labeled ''top secret''.

end of part 1 of this chapter, hope you enjoyed it.