✩ group's fun facts

╭ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ╮
MISCELLANEOUS!
fun facts about stella
╰ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ╯

╭ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ╮MISCELLANEOUS!fun facts about stella  ╰ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

01. Stella was originally supposed to debut in 2018 but due to schedule conflicts (MADDIE was filming for Stranger Things) and the young ages of the members, the group didn't debut until April of 2019. Luckily, Bighit had TXT debut plans already, so the boy group debuted first and Stella came afterwards.

02. ARIA, SUNNY, RIKU and CHANDLER are the only members to have been former trainees under a big three company. ARIA was a YGK+ trainee. SUNNY and RILEY were JYP trainees. Finally, CHANDLER was an SM trainee.

03. MADDIE is the only member to have not any prior training experience to Bighit. They joined the company and trained for only a few months before debuting.

04. JAEIN was actually supposed to only be a vocalist but she became a rapper after the company needed someone else to take up the position.

05. DAEYOUNG and JAEIN have both debuted prior to joining Stella. DAEYOUNG was a member of Pristin and JAEIN was a member of Bonusbaby but both left their groups and joined Stella instead.

06. CHANDLER was a member of SM Rookies. She was formally introduced in 2015 through Disney's Mickey Mouse Club.

07. YURINA was a member of Cube Tree.

08. ARIA, SUNNY and MADDIE are the only three members to have done something in the public eye before debut that's not music related. ARIA was a runway model and walked fashion week multiple times. SUNNY was featured in a documentary series about Koryo people. MADDIE is a cast member of the Netflix show, Stranger Things and was in chapter one and chapter two of It.

09. DAEYOUNG, RIKU and MADDIE are the only three related to famous people. DAEYOUNG's older brother is Seventeen's Hoshi, RILEY's older sister is Hiroka Rio of AKB48/Izone and MADDIE's father is American comedian, Bill Hader.

10. BELLA, SUNNY, DAEYOUNG and JAEIN are the only members to have been born and raised in Korea. BELLA is from Daejeon. SUNNY is from Incheon. DAEYOUNG is from Namyangju and JAEIN is from Suwon.

12. CHANDLER and MADDIE have a mixed ethnicity. CHANDLER is Chinese-Ashkenazi Jewish and MADDIE is European-Korean.

13. CHANDLER, JAEIN, DAEYOUNG and YURINA are the only four members to use their real names as stage names.

14. BELLA and CHANDLER share the leader position. BELLA is the leader in Korea and CHANDLER is the leader for international activities as she speaks many different languages.

15. ARIA and SUNNY are the only members who's first language isn't English, Korean or Japanese. ARIA's first language is German and SUNNY's first language is Ukrainian.

16. SUNNY is the only member who hasn't dyed her hair. She's only had her natural colour.

17. JAEIN has had the most surgeries out of everyone in the group. She has had broken five bones, a kidney transplant, had her wisdom teeth and tonsils removed.

18. ARIA and DAEYOUNG are the only two members to have not had their wisdom teeth removed.

19. SUNNY is the only member to have had her appendix removed.

20. MADDIE is the only member to be born and raised in America. She is from New York City.

21. ARIA, BELLA, SUNNY, RIKU and DAEYOUNG are the only members who don't speak English fluently.

22. Many of the members faked their voices in the beginning of their career due to the cuter concept they did but have since gone back to their deeper more natural voices for the more mature concepts. This voice change was the most prominent in BELLA and MADDIE's voices.

23. MADDIE was only supposed to be a lead vocalist but she was the only member who could cover CHANDLER's lines when she was sick. This ultimately led Bighit to promoting her to main.

★ 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 ! oc girl group ★(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)

(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)