Dares (part 2 of trust falls)

(Ships used:  Naib x Martha, Besties!Martha x Vera, Platonic!(Motherly)Martha x Memory, Kevin being Kevin Platonic!(brotherly?)Aesop x Memory

"I'll go first!"  Memory volunteered.  Everyone looked shocked, "You all are family so why is everyone scared that they're going to get something bad?" She asked.

"Alright, who is giving Memory the dare?" Emily asked.

"That would be me!" Vera said with a smirk.  She stood up and walked towards the child, "Memory, sweetie I dare you to give Jose a makeover!  I know he's always been wanting one."  Vera said with a sing-song voice.

"Wait!  That should not be allowed!"  Jose protested.

"Why?" Emily asked.

"Because Vera's just using this as an excuse to make fun of me!"

"Are you afraid of a child?"  Vera asked.

"Why would I be?" Jose asked,

"Then you should have no problem with this dare."  Emily said.  Memory led Jose to her room while Jose was stomping through the corridors and muttering curse words.

"No cussing in front of a child!"  Emily yelled down the hallway.

"I'm 99% sure he won't abide by that rule!"  Vera said.

"Anyways, who gets to give Ms. Nair a dare?"  Emily asked.

"Her number one bestie of course!"  Martha exclaimed

"Very well, what is her dare?"  Emily asked.

"I dare Vera to... go outside and dance to summon the rain.  I don't know honestly."  Martha stated.

"Easy!"  Vera exclaimed, she pulled Martha along with her and the duo went outside,

"They're actually doing it together!" Eli exclaimed.  He had sent his owl out to see what they were doing.  

Jose marched in, wearing a pink dress, pig tails and a whole lot of make up which was surprisingly well done for a child.  "Where the hell is Vera?  I need to kick someone right now!"  Jose yelled.

"Vera and Martha are busy dancing outside, they'll be back later."  Helena reasoned.  Jose slammed open the front doors and stepped outside.  Martha and Vera had finished their dance a long time ago and were now chatting.

Jose cleared his throat, causing the two girls to stare at him and laugh,  "Man!  Memory did an amazing job!"  Vera yelled.  

"Why you little-"  He stopped as Memory walked outside, 

"Emily said to go back inside."  She said, holding the door for the trio to hustle inside.

"I'm going to undo this foolish makeover!"  Jose muttered, going back to his room.

"D-does he not like it?"  Memory asked, about to cry.

"I'm sure he does, but he's just too prideful to admit it."  Martha said in a hurry.

"B-but I worked hard on that outfit."  Memory said, sniffling.

'Emily's going to kill us.'  Vera thought.

"Please don't cry!  You've encountered really scary monsters already and you've been so brave during every match!"  Martha exclaimed.  Praying to God that Memory would not start crying on the spot,

"But it hurts my feelings when I work hard on something and someone destroys it!"  Memory yelled, tears were now forming in her eyes.

"I actually loved your makeover so how about, tomorrow, you can give me a makeover."  Martha proposed.  That cheered Memory up a little bit,