The CEO and Bar Guy (PT.2)

Next day-
Ja woke up with a very headache.He felt his head is heavy like stone.He cursed and call his maid to make some hangover soup for him.After his breakfast he remember something from last night.He can't remember properly.He only remember a pair of depth deer eyes,long eyelashes.So attractive.He desperately wants him.No matter what it is he wants him at any cost..He called his secretary asked him for his details.Secretary gather all details and send it to Ja.Ja saw he is a quite reserve person,single,has no family member and grow up in orphanage.Ja decided to go to the club again when his(First) working hour.
Ja wear a black sleeve shirt and put some cologne.
At 8'O clock he arrived the bar.He just put his glasses and go in.He ordered a drink and waiting for First.But the one who bring his drink wasn't First but was someone else.He patiently waiting for him.He ordered another drink and that time First came with his drink.He put his(Ja) drink and ready to leave but Ja grab his hand,First was shock for 30 seconds.He is too stunned to speak.First,"What are you doing?" Ja,"hold your hand." First,"And for what sake you did that?" Ja,"Because i think you're beautiful." First,"Keep your dirty thoughts and leave my hand when i'm nice to you." Ja didn't stop and drag him outside.The little one keep trying but failed to do.Ja pin him to the wall and bring his mouth closer to him,their breath became irregular.First felt a hot blood runn through his spine.Ja kept his eyes on First lips and whisper to his ear,"Your every moment every gesture makes me crazy,can't sleep,thinking about you.It's feel i know you more than hundred years, want you no matter what happen,want to taste your lips,your eyes,your neck,your ear,every part of your body.Fuck you morning to evening,night to morning.Until you call my name every moment,every second." First can't control himself.He peck on Ja lips.Ja is bewildered and took him few seconds what is actually happened.
He processed to kiss First,kiss him repeatedly. He grab First waist,bring him closer where their skin feel each other.Ja deepen kiss.Their lips moving like their is a music playing behind and their lips dancing with every beat.Ja bite First lower lip and First moaned and opened his mouth unconsciously. Ja took the opportunity and slipped his tongue to his(First) mouth.Thier tongue crushing with each other,moaning like there is no tomorrow.