Chapter 1-New Student

Here before you start reading you might want to listen to calm music if you would like to idk your choice but anyways. bye

Have a good reading.

-------------------------------------------------- ----

Tanjiro's POV-

Bastard ...

Ruby ...

Freak ...

Brat ...

Those were names off what they would call me

This all happened months ago when a new student named Himiko Eiko came. I don't know why she disliked me.

After she came she had spread rumors about me and that had caused My sister, friends and teachers to turn up on me. Sometimes they would throw and hit me and that would leave scars and bruises. But even if they kept on treating that like me, I would never hate them because they were my "teammates."

We tie together.

We laughed together,

We played together.

I really never blamed them, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it in much longer.

Maybe I shouldn't have been born to this world...

...

"Student's" My teacher, Mr. Tomioka called and said "We have a new student, please come in." As it made me come back to reality.

All my classmates and me looked forward to the door and just then see a girl with short brown hair that had revealed in our sight. "Hi, My name is Himari Kitbusiji. Nice to meet you!" The girl had said and I was shocked.

"A Kitbusiji ? That means she's linked to Muzan Kitbusiji" I thought.

"Well, Thank you for introducing yourself and so may you Himari take a free seat next to anyone." Mr.Tomiokia said.

Himari walked straight to me after gazing around.

" Hello, may I sit next to you ?" She said, almost making the whole class scream.

"Don't sit next to him, Himari-san ! He's an Idiot !" Zenitsu, who once been my friend.

" Don't be so RUDE, yellow head. " Himari said with a smile but deep, kind yelling voice. Then she once again turned back to me and said " May I sit here ?" She asked again.

"Y-yes Y-you may" I said stuttering

She smiled and sat down.

Himari POV -

I sat next to my next "target"

Yes, Tanjiro Kamando was my target. My mission was to get Tanjiro fall in love with my demon brother, Muzan. I knew he had memories of his past from him, so he must know that I was a dangerous character. But, I didn't care. Duh.

I looked down at my mission list.

My 1st Mission was to: Save Tanjiro from getting bullied to gain some or all the trust from him.

TIME SKIP - RECESS

Himari POV -

I am searching for my brother's future wife. Then I saw a few students bullying Tanjiro gathered in a corner. I walked over to them and screamed "Hey, Stop!" The bully's stared at me and said "Oh, isn't she the new girl?" One asked "Hey come and join us!" Another had said. "There is NO way I'm joining you Basterd's! I yelled at them. "Now, move aside and or I will call the professors on you guys!" I kept on shouting.

The bullies looked at me angrily and had ditched the place minutes later.

I walked over to Tanjiro and tried to touch him to help him, but instead had moved backwards.

"Don't touch me!" he had warned.

" Tanjiro don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. " " I'm here to help you ." I said stopping in between to breath. However, he trembled more. "N-no, Y-you are n-not. What do you want from me!? Go tell that Fu***** Demon King that I have nothing to do with him! He yelled.

"Ok then, let's get to the point." I sighed. "Firstly, Muzan is my step-brother. Secondly, we really don't want to hurt you. We only want to save you from this misery."

"I will not trust you!" I have shouted

"Believe it or not. But I am telling the truth." I said "I can help you to expose Eiko, but you have to trust me and Muzan."

Tanjiro's POV -

I couldn't speak after hearing what Himari said.

''Why doesn't Muzan want to kill me? I am his Enemy after all, And Why does he have a sister? Maybe I should trust her, I don't have anyone to trust. Well right now." "A-alright I trust Y-you." I answered

"Good. Now get up. I need to take you to the Medical room." Himari said. I shook my head but stood up.

"They wouldn't help me..." I said muttering it under my breath.

"WHAT THE F-" Himari snapped. "Why wouldn't they help they are doctors. Their Job is to help their patients."

"Yes - I know, but... Y-you know..." I muttered.

Himari POV-

I sighed. "Fine, Let me help you." I said.

I then took, well dragged Tanjiro back to the classroom and took care of his wounds.

He smiled and said " Arigato"

"No problem." I replied. And we were both quiet for some time.

" So what's the plan for exposing Eiko " He said breaking the silence.

"I have an Idea, don't worry about it!" I smiled wickedly and said.

-------------------------------------------------- ---

To be continued...

Hello guys, I didn't explain but Demons do exist and so that means the upper moons are going to be in this story in a chapter further one.

Well if you have any questions or suggestions I would be glad to post them in this story or another and Would do any story ship if you want. Well anyways Have a good day.

Bye Good Night or Morning. Idk it's night over here.

Word Count - 892 words

-Devin_xxx

---------------------------------------