On a boat to the unknown

Chapter two
Jay's POV:

As Lloyd soon arrived with the group, we all got ready and headed off to where the cookies told us to go.

As we finally got there we see tons of different people.

"Do you think they're all elemental masters like us?" Lloyd asked as we looked around as them.

"I mean they were invited as well so I'm guessing so yeah," I said when we all finally stopped walking.

"Huh? Did you say something Kai?" Cole asked, which made the rest of us turn to face him.

"What? I didn't say anything? You sure you didn't hear someone else say something?" Kai seemed confused, so maybe Cole did hear someone else say something? I mean I didn't hear him say anything, did I? Then again the other ninja and I, have been noticing some weird behaviour from Kai recently, like he's wanting for a certain moment to do something.. but it's probably nothing. Hopefully.

"Yeah your probably right.." Cole said slowly turning his voice into a whisper.

"All elemental masters who decided to join us, thank you very much, we have been awaiting your arrival. Now please, get on the boat so we can head out." We turned our heads to see who was speaking and it was a man with black hair tied back and purple eyeshadow on.

"My name is Clouse, I work for Mister Chen, and I will be your guide for now."

As everyone started to line up we did too. And just when we were about to get on board.

"Llyod, Wait!" We turned our heads to see Garmadon rushing towards us.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Garmadon was bent over and out of breath.

"Ah, Lord Garmadon, I haven't seen you in a while- oh wait isn't it sensei Garmadon now." Clouse asked behind us, even though it sounded more like a question more like a statement.

"Wait- you two know eachother?!" Cole who was either schocked or suprised asked.

"Yes, we trained together under Chen.." Garmadon explained.

"What?!" All of us almost screamed that out, 'Dang my throght hurts from that..' i thought to myself.

"Yes now Lloyd, if you get on that ship there is no guarantee you will come back." Garmadon explained.

"But dad, we could find Zane.. I'm sorry but I have to go.." Lloyd told him.

Garmadon sighed, "well, if i can't stop you, I'll just have to join you." Garmadon smiled.

"Sorry but there is not more room left on the boat," Clouse smiled mischievously, as the boat started to sail off, with all but Garmadon on it.

Garmadon jumped onto the boat and kicked a krew member off.

"Hm, well i guess there is now.." Clouse said.