Part 3: Bad, bad girl 1.1

In a few minutes passed... You were standing in front of a closed door. Thousands of thoughts were spinning in your head. Remembering Yoongi's glance before he left the living room the tremor passed through your body. Your hand was still on the handle, unable to turn it and open the door. Gathering your courage, you opened the door and went inside. Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed and his gaze was fixed downwards.

He didn't even look at you when you walked into the room. You stood by the door for fear of breaking the deafening silence that filled the room. You looked at the man who was in front of you and the fear has enveloped you. Only now have you seen what Yoongi's gaze was looking at. He sat resting his elbows on his knees and twisted some object in his hands. It took you a few seconds to figure out what the object was. Black leather riding crop. Where the hell did he get it. You involuntarily wondered how many toys could be hidden in your bedroom.

Your body was trembling. You could not say for sure what the fear or excitement prevailed in you. Now it was one. Slowly Yoongi looked up and you first met his gaze. It seems your heart missed a couple of beats from this gaze. It was a dark heavy glance saturated with lechery and desire that you could not stand. You looked down at the floor. He got out of bed, his every slow step in your direction made your skin goosebumps.
You could only watch his feet, you were unable to meet his heavy gaze again. Clutching the handle of the crop with his fingers, with the tip he ran up of your leg. He walked around you and stood behind. You felt his fingers rising up your shirt. Clutching shirt collar with his fingers, he pulled it down to denude your body.

You knew that your body was covered with red marks from the teeth and fingers of the guys. He ran over each mark with his crop. Silence crushed you, causing your body to tremble... "Is my little bird afraid of me?" he continued leading over your body with a leather tip.

"Of course not, Yoongi" a stinging slap burned your buttock in pain. A moan burst from your chest. "No, Sir, I'm not afraid," you felt a hot breath near your ear. Your body felt its proximity, which made your panties wet.

"I like this answer more, little bird", passing his fingers under the panties belt, he pulled them down. Having completely removed them, he took them and put in his pocket "This belongs to me. I've already lost count of how many pairs of your panties are in our dorm". You adored how hi looks in the black pants that emphasized his muscular legs, he unfastened buttons on his sleeves and rolled up revealing the muscles of his forearm. "Bad girl today, you were fearless enough starting up your dangerous game in front of all the guys. You were not afraid to be fucked by everyone right away until of your fainted, but you are lucky that only Kooky is not able to control himself. It would be strange if you were afraid of me now " he grinned. "Just look at your body. I have no place left to mark you" he came to you and lifted your head. You met his gaze.

Your body sent a wave of excitement between your legs. He continued to walk on you and you could only stepped back until hitting your back of the wall. Raising his hand, he squeezed your throat. Pushing you with his body, he eagerly pounced on your lips. Your head was spinning with excitement, you felt the heat of his body through the clothes on your naked body. He kissed you hard, his kisses were always domineering. A hand moved from the throat to your hair. He pulled down with a force making your moan. His kisses moved to your neck. Yoongi left new marks on your neck and shoulders.

"Facing the wall," he whispered in your ear, and took a step back. You immediately obeyed. Turned to the wall, you leaned on your hands and spread your legs wide. "Mmm, what an obedient little bird," he said with a laugh. "Then why did this show happen in the living room" his voice changed drastically and a strong slap fell on your ass ... "I don't mind sharing you, and you can spend time with each of the guys. But to be eaten on public display, don't you think that was too much?" He practically growled while the spanks, one after another, covered your legs and back.

Tears came out of your eyes, it hurt, but he was right. You screwed up today more than ever. "I practically smashed Jungkook in my head when he was showing you off, even so I knew you were the one who started that game". The last spank was on bruise that left the maknae. You tried not to cry, but tears ran down your cheeks. He threw crop aside and came up to you. His clothes were scratching your inflamed skin when he hugged you. He put his head down on your shoulder and you felt his teeth on your skin. It made your tears ran down even more.

Emotions overwhelmed you, the awareness of your mistake covered you with a wave and made you cry "Forgive me, please, forgive. It was too selfish towards you" whispered you couldn't handle the tears. He hugged you harder by holding you completely to his body.