Too much to handle pt.2

Dylan's p.o.v
I have been texting liz for a few weeks because she noticed that Y/N had been acting strange and had bruises everywhere. We had been talking about surprising her because of how down she's been lately. I was boarding the plain when I got another text from liz. It read

From Liz:
hey I think I know where the bruises are coming from

To Liz:
plz don't tell me it's what I think it is

From Liz:
I think her dad beats her

To Liz:
No that can't be she would have told me

From Liz:
Also I think she is self harming

To Liz:
Again? she was doing so good

From Liz:
you just really need to get your ass over here

To Liz:
I know I'm getting off the plane now

From Liz:
ok see you when you get here

To Liz:
Alright
I tried calling and texting Y/N but she wouldn't answer. I started getting really woreied. Once the plain landed i tried Y/N again but still no answer. I ran out of the airport and called a taxi. I told the taxi Y/N's address and told him to drive fast. The taxi drove up to Y/N's house and I ran to the door. I knocked a few times but got no response.

"Y/N" I waited for a little bit but didn't hear anything.

"Ok I'm coming in" I said and kicked the door.

The door busted open and I saw glass everywhere and     Y/N's dad on the floor passed out.

"Y/N where are you" I yelled threw the house.

I heard crying coming from upstairs and I ran up to her room. She wasn't in there either. I ran to the bathroom and the door was locked.

"Y/N baby open the door"

"bye dyl"

"Y/N no" I said and busted the door open.

She was laying there passed out with blood every where and a razor blade in her hand.

Your p.o.v
Before I passed out I heard dylan's voice calling my name. What was he doing here. He knocked on the door and told me to open it.

"Y/N baby open the door"

"bye dyl" you whispered as you blacked out.

Dylan's p.o.v
I called 911 and they said they were on their way. I ran to her side and picked her up.

"Y/N don't leave me I can't lose you" I said as I wrapped her arm to try to stop the bleeding.

The ambulance came and they got her all settled in the bed. I didn't even ask I just got in the back of the ambulance. I sat by Y/N and held her hand while we rushed to the hospital.

"Y/N you gotta be strong I can't lose you please please don't leave me" I said and kissed her hand.

We got to the hospital and they rushed her into a room. They stopped me at the door saying I couldn't go any further.

Your p.o.v
You woke up in a hospital bed with a terrible pain throughout your whole body. You looked around not knowing what was going on. You saw dylan sleeping in a chair right by your bed. You shuffled a little and dylan shot up.

"Y/N oh my god" he said hugging you tightly.

"What the hell were you thinking"

"I'm sorry I should have told you" you said squeezing back as hard as your weak body would let you.

"I though i was gonna lose you" he said looking into your eyes on verge of tears.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't handle it anymore"

"why didn't you just tell me I would have flew in early"

"I don't know I'm sorry"

"please promise me you'll never do anything like this again I can't lose you, I love you"

"I love you too" you said.

Dylan pulled you in and kissed your lips softly then he kissed your head and hugged you again.

"Hey dyl"

"yeah"

"why are you back early"

"because liz and I wanted to surprise you because she said you were looking a little down and she told me about your bruises. I just wish I could have done something so It didn't have to come to this. This is my fault I should have been there for you "

"This is not at all your fault you have done enough you saved my life today you couldn't have done anything if you didn't know okay"

"okay" he said and just laid with you till you both fell asleep.