chapter3(should we help

kanao POV

it was the 7th day we saw nezuko and her brother fighting a demon with a lot of hands we should help i told zenitsu ughhhhhhhhhhh fine zenitsu said the demon grabbed nezuko holding tanjiro cut the demon arm insect breathing first form dance of the butterfly zenitsu said he was able to get nezuko and tanjiro ooooo look what we have here two more pretty girls the demon said you got it all im a male zenitsu said with a smile on his face your lying your girl your just trying not to get eaten the demon said i could tell my brother was getting pretty annoyed by the demon ara ara~ looks like we got a demon that need to get taught a lesson zenitsu said as the demon launched arms at him zenitsu just jumped in the air second form dance of the dragonfly he flew towards the demon cutting its arm YOU LITTLE BRAT the demon yelled before hitting zenitsu with a hand causing him to hit a tree ZENITSU i yelled i try to run towards him but the demon stopped me  WOULD GET UP AND HELP i yelled at the two sibling they got up  cutting the demon arms zenitsu i said he got up i checked him for any wounds but the demon grab me by my waist squeezing my chest the demon then slammed nezuko down to the floor putting his hand over her preventing her from getting then i blacked out............

zenitsu POV

i watch my sister get grabbed my head was bleeding i heard a voice your not just going let him hurt your hurt sister are the voice said i turned to see a person that look likes me but instead the white in it eyes where black and had a butterfly mark on its cheek no i said alright then i grabbed on to my haori squeezing it i then ran towards the demon my hair started to glow and the white in my eyes turn black CRYSTAL SHOCK i yelled i saw tanjiro look at me with widen eyes  crystal apperead with tips the same color as my eyes it stabbed through the demon making it drop kanao and free nezuko i dashed for my sister grabbing her i slid on the using and one of my hands and both of my legs to slow down i put my sister down before dashing at the demon SECOND FORM DANCE OF THE DRAGONFLY i cut it's head off my eye's turn back to normal my hair stopped glowing i fell from the air before i felt water on my back making me land softly after that i blacked out......................................................

tanjiro POV

i use my magic to help zenitsu land softly NEZUKO i yelled are you ok? i asked yes im but what are  we going to do with the twins as she pointed at them i guess ill carry the boy and you carry the girl i said ok but which one is the girl and which one is the boy? she said i sniffed the air i cant tell they both have the same smell they both smell like lilac i said i then realized that the boy had light lilac ends and the girl had dark lilac in ends the girl has dark lilac at the end of her hair i said oh now i see nezuko she walked over to kanao putting her on her back i picked up zenitsu him on back i never seen magic like that i said me either and the white in his eyes turn black nezuko said we countied to where the ned was at.........................................

its a school night right now and im writing this but i hope you enjoyed by my lovely readers *muzandaugther out* word count:635