chapter 8(douma)

zenitsu POV

inosuke tanjiro kanae nezuko were on the floor bleeding me kanao and shinbou were the only one standing douma laughed  you all looks so tastie i could eat yall in a second shinbou grab her haori squezzing it she dashed at  douma swinging her sword douma dogged it with his fans  ONE-SAN me and kanao yelled we watched in fear as a big long scar appearded on her chest ONE-SAN i yelled douma yelled kanao ran towards shinbou crying holding her body so weak i was hoping to have more fun douma said i threw my haori on the floor i ran towards douma cutting him he laughed he threw a fan at my waist cutting i winced in pain i tanjiro lifted his head he try to get up but feel the wind started to get strong i jumped on the roof and back at douma swinging my sword  he ran past me and cut kanao chest she screamed in pain i fell butt thinking of what could happen i watch tanjiro run at douma douma grabbed him by his neck hes hurting all of friends and family and bf other me said your hopeless without me the white of my eyes turned black and the color of my eyes turn into red since i already looked like a demon since i was stuck with fangs and long nails a lilac horn grew in i stood up and dashed towards douma grabbing tanjiro from him i put him down and started to drowl i grab my blade and ran towards douma i grabbed him by his hair throwing him i saw my sister she grew a horn she looked just like me but her horn was dark lilac and the white of her eyes were red and the color of her eye turned green we both ran at douma screaming we kept clashing  our swords aganist douma fan we both cut off douma  i fell to the ground panting before everything went black....

tanjiro POV

i watched how kanao went back to normal but zenitsu eyes turned white and he started to growl he pounced at shinbou  kanao quickly shoved her sword in his mouth he started growling and squirming  he slammed the back of his head aganist kanao face she started to sing a song your  voice your voice your voice is so far far far far far far far far far far far far far fra far pls dont leave me~ he started to cry just llike kanao and turned to his regular size he fell asleep for 10 mintues  before waking up he had no long nails but he still had fangs  i hugged him he realized i was bleeding he put his hand on my wound and butterflys surrounded my wound it then healed he then did it to the rest we went back to the butterfly mansion i laid in my futon i then felt someone on top of me i saw zenitsu he had his head rested on my chest he was holding my hand i smiled at him he just hummed when i patted his head i love you i said i started to drift to sleep i then heard i love you too tanjiro-kun  he said softly i hugged him...............

kanae POV

i watched the cute scene and smiled they were so cute i know that tanjiro will do anything to protect him.................................

word count:570