WELCOME

Hi, welcome to 'DREAMING?'!

As you should know if you read what I wrote on my one shots book, this was originally going to be a oneshot but then I realized it was WAY too long and there was no point in putting it in the oneshots book if it was gonna be really long and taking up multiple oneshots.

The first chapter is also posted on my oneshots book, so if you came here from there and have already read it, then you may as well skip to the second chapter because nothing changed in the first chapter as it was in the oneshot book.

Have some warnings now.

!!This story contains sensitive topics such as self harm, suicide attempts, abuse, and maybe more along the way. Please be careful reading and don't trigger yourself, please!!

Don't worry, though, because it's not all sadness. There's a lot of shitness, too.

Another thing, the point of views will change between Peter and Tony and sometimes Steve since it will also focus on Tony and Steve's relationship building, but also Peter's relationship with them building as well. Although, it should mostly be Peter. The PoVs are written at the beginning of the chapter.

I think I might have mentioned this in the one shots thing but idk if I did and I don't feel like going back to look, but I wrote the first four chapters in present tense and I have no clue why I did because I'm used to writing in past tense. I will eventually change this entire thing to past tense. Meanwhile, I am sorry if there are any mistakes where I used past tense instead of present tense.

I think that's it. Enjoy!

~Axel