chapter two

━━━━  ❪   two friends !   ❫          ❪ # 🪦  ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO WENDIGO  ❚  𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

━━━━ ❪ two friends !
# 🪦 ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO
WENDIGO ❚ 𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

━━━━  ❪   two friends !   ❫          ❪ # 🪦  ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO WENDIGO  ❚  𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

                         FLORIANA 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗭 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘 was looking at a stranger. The woman staring back at her in the mirror looked like a poor shell of who she thought she was.

While nothing had really changed. Everything has changed!

She was still engaged to the love of her life and she was starting to get back to her job.

But she still felt like things were different. They were!

                         The so called love of her life was distant and she was lucky to even talk to him. She was asleep by the time he got home and he left before she woke.

It's safe to say her death affected more than she thought.

                         Her unexpected death also sparked an old fire she thought had been put out. Dean Winchester was not boyfriend material and she knew that, but that didn't change the fact that her heart broke when he left all those years ago.

But what hurt even more is when his cold hands slipped that polaroid in her hand before leaving.

                         She didn't notice it right away but on the back of the picture, scribbled in silver sharpie, his last parting words.

                         'i'll be at Black Water Ridge for a few days if you need anything, anything at all.
— dean

                         "Your awake?" the voice startled her. Floriana shoved the polaroid under the bath towel next the sink before turn to see her fiancé in the doorway. She smiled ❪ a fake one ! ❫.