chapter three

━━━━  ❪   the gym shirt !   ❫          ❪ # 🪦  ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO WENDIGO  ❚  𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

━━━━ ❪ the gym shirt !
# 🪦 ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO
WENDIGO ❚ 𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

━━━━  ❪   the gym shirt !   ❫          ❪ # 🪦  ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO WENDIGO  ❚  𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

                         THE motel room was empty when Floriana woke up. Another scene she was used to seeing. Quiet, dark and desolate. The disco ball held no more light and the hanging beads motionless.

The covers of the bed lay tucked in and wrinkled. She couldn't even lay under them. Their weight made her feel trapped.

Trapped and vulnerable.

She stood from the bed, Dean's bed marked by his suitcase at the foot, and noticed just how alone she truely was.

Dean was gone. Without word or explaination. She tried not to let her brain make assumptions. If not for the suitcase, she might have been able to convince herself that he had left her for good. Left her and her ridiculous notions about her fiance, ex-fiance.

The closed blinds on the window only made the room darker and she itched to any sort of light. She flicked on the light to her left and gave a sigh, her hand ran over her shirt. A Jefferson Jr. High School gym shirt.

One two sizes too big for her. One that wasn't hers.

It was foggy. Her interaction with Dean. Her lack of sleep combined with the after effects off her abrupt panic attack had left her harebrained and she wondered what exactly she had told Dean. Something she said had to of convinced him that her life was indeed in danger or else she would have booted to the nearest bus station with a ticket home.

The one thing she remembered every detail of was the feeling of Dean's heartbeat underneath her fingertips. It was beating so fast and hard she swore it was going to beat right out of his chest.

It was something the two seemed to have in common. Floriana's insides became a racing track and her heart the racer whenever the two seemed to be in the same room together.