001

I'm Y/n, (y/n, l/n) the 18 year old newtuber that makes gaming/reactions videos. You took a sip of your soda as you played FNAF security breach on a stream, choking when you got that jumpscare making you curse and your viewer's laugh.

"Y'all set me up for this, and I like how these robotics things are getting jumped by a fucking 10 year old" you spoke into the mic, ' that's what I'm saying', 'ok, but did you see your face tho, it was a total meme material ' you read as you looked through the comments. " Dam was my face really that bad?" You spoke, your main focus on the game in front of you. ' Yes' they all typed in the chat making you laugh.

" These robots are annoying" you hissed as you shot them in the eyes to get by; you stopped the stream with saying a good bye to everyone and ended it. "Not gonna lie, it was kinda fun...ugh now to send that to Peck let him edit it and shit on post it on newtube" you mumbled while you stretched.

You had 700,000 subscribers and 90 videos. You went and knocked on Peck's door, " Peck did you get the video?" You asked as you heard a "yup" from the door.

Peck was your best friend from high school, he was 5'8 with green eyes, Rosy skin with curly hair and freckles splattered across his cheek's. "cool, imma go take a shower and help you out with it later" you spoke walking towards the bathroom; this Begin both your house, you used the money from newtube.

"I'm done" you groaned opening Peck's room door to reveal peck in front of his computer eating some lighly salted chips and a coke soda. " Hm, I'm also done,reason why I'm almost is because I was too busy laughing " he giggled making you roll your eyes " oh shut up, it was a jumpscare and they set me up".

"..can I also get so of that?..." You asked pointing blankly at Peck's chips, him staring back you while grabbing the bag and stuffing everything in his face, " I'm sorry-but didn't you eat during the stream?" He said while washing down the chips with the coke soda; you grumble as you sat beside him, one foot on the chair and the other almost touching the ground while you leaned back into the office chair.

You scanned the video, cutting out some parts, censoring parts were you curse; "I feel like to cut out my ugly reaction" you told Peck only for him to laugh "your assuming that they didn't already screenshot it and started making memes?" You sighed " your right".

You were now finished, the video was now posted, so now you had the rest of the day to yourselves. " It's just 7:00pm, wanna go to the arcade? ","You buying food?" You glared at him " ...only if you come" you watched as he sprung up from where he sat. " I'm in then" he cheered putting a green jack over his yellow shirt and jeans.

You were wearing a black swear pants and sweater with a hat. You both walked down the street, your hands in your pockets while you walk. " I don't know why I followed you out here, the house was so much better" peck complained, " be grateful and use this opportunity to find yourself a girlfriend" you received a middle finger from the male.

" do you have 500 won?" A dude with brownish-red color said, holding a guy in his mid 30's , his face was pretty beat up. "Yes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry man" the man cried to the other guy while he just smiled. " That dude looks like a sadist" Peck spoke as you nod. " Meh it's not my problem, now lets go" you yawned.

You and Oeck were now peacefully playing an arcade game, with you beating his ass disrespectfully. " I lost again, this is unfair" Peck pouted while you celebrate your 78th victory.

" Get up, now" a voice commanded you from behind making you turn, it was the guy from before. " I think no" you respond taking his hand off your shoulder. Even tho you were a little bit shorter, you sent a death glare towards him, and he sent one back; and you were not gonna lie, you wanted to piss your pants.

"Move" he said as he pushed you out the way and sat down. You tripped and hit your head making you groan, " you piece of shit" you cursed out at him making look at you. " Wanna have match, if I win I beat your sorry little ass to a pulp but you win,hm.. I'll leave you alone" he offered as you glared at him.

" You wanna go toe to toe with me pretty boy?" you spoke as you sat were Peck was sitting, of course he left you by yourself, after all this is a you problem. "Go ahead, I'll even give you the first shot" he smirked as you both started the game.

" I swear I'ma beat his cocky looking ass"