005

Y/n pov

  As we were eating dinner, Peck asked Taehoon where he learned Taekwondo. "From my old man—he's a teacher" Taehoon mumbled as he chewed on the rice.  I watched as he screwed his pretty face immediately when Peck asked him if he could teach him, that's pretty much Peck.  I sighed.

"Leave him alone Peck " I mumbled as he backed off. "Jealous are we?" Peck replied in a mocking tone, I rolled my eyes " Stop trying to be a British gentleman, it doesn't fit you" I said, he showed his middle finger and I told him blankly to finger his ass with it.

"Nasty" Taehoon grumbled shaking his head in disbelief,  "Says the one covered in sweat and blood that's not even his 24/7, and yet you have the nerve to call me nasty" I spoke nearing barking up the most disturbing laugh of my existence.  "I don't remember asking for your opinion?"  Taehoon stated boldly in your house.  "You know what, get your ass over here!" I exclaimed loudly before dragging him out of the kitchen by his light brown hair before closing the door behind me.

"Couple goals " I could hear Peck mutter. "Let my hair go the fuck" Taehoon demanded but you refused, "Listen, you may be stronger and bigger this is still my damn house so I want a little respect when you're in it" I said looking at him sternly like a mother scolding a child.

"You only get respect from me when I feel like it, now move" he said pushing to the side, that was it. *SMACK* "OW THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

He cursed at you while rubbing his head where your shoe had hit him. I shook when he approached me, irritated.  He grabbed me by my collar and pulled me up to his face. "Do you want to know what an emergency room would look like..?" He asked with that terrifying look he would normally give.

Hit me again and I'll make sure to send you to the ER-" he stopped when he heard my phone rang in my pocket, I pushed away from him to answer. " Big brother! How are you" you squealed happily taehoon watching Taehoon in confusion.

"I'm doing well, yeah Peck's eating in the dining area" I said happily pushing Taehoon away by his face and making him glare at you. " PECK! Big brother wants to talk to you" you said, handing your phone to him as he entered the room, he smiled sweetly...he's planning something.

"Hey, um yeah I'm good, Y/N's well behaved, she was just scolding her boyfriend before you called actually". My smile dropped as I desperately tried to grab back my phone he moved away, "yea~~that same guy from the stream" you finally got a chance to get back the phone, "I-its a lie I swear"  I stuttered out of embarrassment while he laughed through the phone, "I don't have a problem with you having a boyfriend" I blushed and muttered, "shut up I know...".

"anyway where is he?, he kinda looks like a kid that used to be in the MMA's for taekwondo" my brother spoke over the line, "He's out in the hallway hold on" I explained running back to Taehoon. "Hey bitch face, my brother wants to talk to you" you explained handing him the phone.

" ...speak" you shook your head, " ok, I think I know you're from somewhere, do you do taekwondo by any chance?"

NOTES:

The author is so lazy help me------Editor☆

Sorry for not updating for so long lmao we didn't think people would like it this much!!