/P/FS Benchtrio-movienight

Tommy's pov

It was a Saturday night and I was preparing for a movie night sleepover with bitch boy(aka tubbo) and boob boy(aka ranboo). It was storming so I was grabbing a jacket when !BAM! a loud crash of thunder I jump at the sound I hated thunderstorms the loud noises scare me quite a bit. I knew I would have to walk through it by myself this time because boob boy can't touch rain and bitch boy refuses to leave him by himself. I was kinda worried as it looked to be getting bad so I headed out but as soon as I did !BAM! another loud sound of thunder I jumped harder this time as it was louder. I was almost to snowchester when I felt a hand on my shoulder I flinched at the sudden touch. I turned around quickly, luckily it was tubbo but I was confused. "What are you doing out here shouldn't you be with ranboo?" I asked. "I am with ranboo" he said and moved aside to show that ranboo was with him. "But why is he out here he could get hurt!" I said with concern.

Tubbo's pov

"He'll be fine, he's got a jacket but I appreciate that you care so much" I said. "Fuck off. Well then why are you out here anyway?" He asked. "Well we know your scared of storms so we wanted to make sure you were ok" I said calmly with a hint of enthusiasm. "Oh well thank you ig" he said meekly trying not to sound thankful. "No problem big man" I said. "we should get going now it's getting pretty bad" ranboo said with concern. I was about to agree when !BAM! a loud crash thunder and tommy jumped he was trembling at this point so I said "let's get going now to get out of this storm."

Ranboo's pov

We stared walking again when it started getting much worse with the thunder becoming louder and happening more often. Tommy was standing in between us and was shaking violently. I put my arm around him and he eased into it. He wasn't shaking as much now but still shaking. "We are almost there" I said reassuringly. "Ik boo thanks btw" tommy said. I knew what he was talking about. "Don't mention it tommy, I'm your friend I'm meant to be here for you" I said happily. "Mhm" he said. When we got there we ran inside quickly, almost immediately taking off our coats. We went upstairs and settled down on the couch in our hangout room. "What movie should we watch?" Tubbo asked

Tubbo's pov

"Idk" ranboo and tommy said in sync. I laughed "ok well then I'll chose" I said. "Make sure it's not a boring movie tho" tommy said. "I will calm down jeez" I said jokingly. I decided we were going to watch Blade. "We're watching Blade" I said. "Ok" ranboo said "ig that's an ok movie" tommy said sarcastically. I sat down tommy was in the middle I was on his left with ranboo on his right. It started to get cold so I got up to grab a blanket for us.

Tommy's pov

I saw tubbo get up and assumed he was getting a blanket. I felt eyes on me so I looked at ranboo who was looking at me. "Oi what you looking at!?" I said loudly. "Oh sorry tommy I was just making sure you were ok" ranboo said. "I'm fine but thanks ig" I said. He just smiled at me and looked back at the t.v. it made me happy to know that he cares even tho I'm mean to him. Tubbo came back and threw the quilt over us and laughed. He sat down and covered up and I wasn't thinking about the thunderstorm until !BAM! !BAM! !BAM! three crashes of thunder I jumped I stared shaking violently and I hid under the quilt with my eyes shut tight. A second later and I felt a hand on my upper back near my right shoulder. I looked up ranboo was looking at me with a worried expression "are you ok?!" He said concerned. Tubbo then asked the same question "sorry that just really scared me I didn't mean to worry you" I said kinda upset. "No worries tommy everyone gets scared sometimes I just wanna know that you feel safe and ok" ranboo said. "Your good friends" I said quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

Ranboo's pov

Tommy seemed terrified of the loud sound so I just hugged him and he hugged back! I was happy that he hugged me back tubbo joined the hug and he paused the movie. We hugged for a minute. Then I said "are you good to go now or do just wanna go to bed and finish the movie tomorrow?" I asked but tommy was already asleep in my arms. I laughed and so did tubbo he turned off the t.v. and we fell asleep too.

Tubbo's pov

I woke up and tommy was leaning on my shoulder and ranboo was gone. When I woke up a bit more I smelt the smell of fresh pancakes and I smiled. I gently shook tommy awake. "Have a nice rest sleeping beauty" I teased. "Shut the fuck up" tommy said. I laughed and said let's go downstairs and get breakfast that's when he smelt the pancakes and quickly agreed. We went downstairs and greeted ranboo it was a sunny Sunday morning so we went outside after breakfast. We had a snowball fight and spent the day together. At the end of the day tommy went home and me and ranboo went back inside and played with Michael.

Tommy's pov

When I got home I greeted shroud and got him some food and sat on my bed and stared at some pictures. I miss the old days in L'manburg sometimes but I cherish the moments I have with people I care about now. Now at the end of my day I finally went to bed.
__________________________________
You have reached the end of the first one shot how did you like it? It took me an hour and thirty minutes to write there are 1048 words including this.