/OS /A /P Benchtrio-the death

Before we start this goes along with recentish lore from when ranboo died but it's not fully canon like at all the only canon thing is ranboo's death. Also this takes place on the dsmp server. It's a Minecraft world but it has real life things and the people move realistically etc. You get it.

⚠️TW⚠️ death, Sh, suicide?, suicidal thoughts, and overdosing
If you are at all sensitive to these topics don't read!

Also this might not be accurate so please bare with me. Ranboo will be mentioned but not in the story. Tubbo will be mentioned and in the story. Tommy will be mentioned and in the story. Philza with be mentioned a bit but won't be in the story. Puffy will be mentioned and will be in the story. Also therapist puffy arc. Also tommy and Tubbo are 17 in this story for the sake of the story. Also in this story Phil is a father to Wilbur,tommy,and techno but only really acted like a father to Wilbur and techno got it? Great. One last thing this is their characters not them!
__________________________________

3rd pov
When Tubbo found out that ranboo was dead he was devastated. He didn't know what to do he just wanted to cry and go back in time and try to stop it from happening. He just couldn't stop crying and wanted the pain to go away. Tommy well he's not taking it well either.

Tubbo's pov

I was sitting in my bed when I had a thought "I wonder how Tommy's doing right now" he must be upset right now I mean ranboo was his best friend. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door, it was tommy he was in tears but managed to choke out "hey tubs how are you doing? I just wanted to make sure you were doing ok." "I'm ok tommy I'm just...just..." I broke out it tears. Tommy hugged me and said it would be ok and hummed a small hymn from his church.

Tommy's pov

I was hugging Tubbo and humming a hymn to calm him down a little bit. Ranboo's death was devastating and I knew Tubbo would need someone there to make sure he's ok and that he takes care of himself. I was still in tears but that wasn't important I needed to make sure my best friend was ok before I thought about myself. He held on tighter and I pulled him closer. He ended up passing out from exhaustion. I picked him up at put him to bed and turned out the lights and left. I went downstairs to make tea as I needed to calm down as well. I was about to leave so I wrote Tubbo a note.

Tubbo's pov

It's been what I can imagine to have been hours. I had woken up with tear stains on my face. Tommy had left me a note. The note said "hey Tubbo I made some tea and went to see puffy I'll be back at 5:30 take care Tubbo I'll see you soon.

Sincerely, your friend tommy" puffy... maybe I should talk to her to I mean she is a therapist. Although I don't want to be a burden. 5:30 was still 1 hour away so I went downstairs with the little energy I had.

Tommy's pov

I still had an hour till I headed back to tubbo's. I was sitting on my bed thinking about HIS death. Then I heard a voice I looked up but no one was there then I remembered what it was it said "you know it's your FAULT." What...I felt confused "how is it my fault?" I said out loud to myself. Then I remembered I had forgotten to take pills for my anxiety. I had to because if I didn't I would go a little crazy and hear things that make me want to die or blame me for things that aren't my fault. I decided to take my pills but something came over me, I took too many and I passed out. I woke up to someone saying my name loudly.

Puffy's pov

"Tommy! Tommy! TOMMY!" I yelled. He woke up and asked what was going on. "You were passed out and your pill bottle was open." I said concerned. "Wha-" he said then looked over. He had taken 6 when he's only supposed to take 2 and they make him feel very tired wich is why he passed out. "Is it my fault puffy?" He asked "of course its not!" I said with more concern but also sympathy. I knew what he was talking about. "Man he's taking ranboo's death hard, I can't imagine what's happening with Tubbo." I thought to myself.