Chapter 1 - I Believe in Annoyed at First Sight

She woke up this morning with a terrific urge to lie in bed all day. Read and listen to music. Fought against it for a minute. 'Oh, the sound of rain'. Opening her notebook, she wrote something 'This world can be so kind. butterflies will land and stick in your hair, the smell of rain will float through your mind in the middle of the night, the water we swim in is cold and clear, and the fruits we eat are so sweet. this world can be so, so kind.' — She looked out of the window and the rain was over.

After the rain, the weather seems so bright and lovely, such a great day to start the activity. A young lady with brown eyes, wavy hair, with a smile that really intoxicated — walking through the street while holding a desk in her arms. The street seems crowded because it's Monday so everybody is also going to work.

The lady went to some coffee shop near the station and she ordered her favorite coffee. "un grand café au lait et un croissant s'il vous plaît!" (one large latte and one croissant please!). It didn't take a long time and she got what she wanted, then left the coffee shop right away.

She looks at her watch "should I take a bus or train (?)". After seeing the bus station, it was quite crowded, she decided to take a train. "Let's gaurrr". Apparently, either the bus station or train station, they are also crowded. — "I think today is not my lucky day, hmm why do I always make a horrible decision, looks more crowded here"

She has to transit in several stations and must take a train from Corentin Cariou to Canal de l'Ourcq, after arriving at Canal de l'Ourcq she has to walk a little bit to get to her campus. In the middle of her way to campus, she saw an old woman it's seems she was struggling to cross the street. Even though she didn't want to cross that way, she went to the old woman and decided to help her.

"Excusez-moi, laissez-moi vous aider à traverser la rue, alors tenez-moi la main!" (excuse me, let me help you cross the street, so hold my hands!)

"Merci" (Thank you)

Finally, they arrived on the other side of the street

"il semble que vous n'êtes pas français, n'est-ce pas?" (it seems you're not French, is it right?)

"hehe, tu as raison, je suis indonésien, je pars d'ici depuis presque 2 ans" (hehe, you're right, I'm Indonesian, I have been leaving here for almost 2 years)

"mais ton français sonne vraiment comme un natif" (but your french really sounds like a native)

"Merci" (thank you)

"Quel est ton nom ?" (what is your name?)

"Je suis Arsyana Kirana Barkara, mais tu peux m'appeler Arsy" (i'm Arsyana Kirana Barkara, but you can call me Arsy)

"Votre nom vous va bien. vraiment jolie!. d'accord je vais bien d'ici" (your name suits you. Really pretty!. alright I'm fine from here)

"c'est un plaisir pour moi de vous aider, d'accord soyez prudent et passez une belle journée !!" (it's my pleasure to help you, alright be careful and have a lovely day!!)

Arsy is on the way to her campus. Arsy took a study at IFA Paris as known as International Fashion Academy — skip

After the class finished, she decided to go to the library to get some inspiration. 2 people came to Arsy. "Hey Arsy, have you already decided what theme you're gonna use?"

"Oh hey guys, meh, not yet. Still confused and I need more references to get inspiration. How about you Claire, John ?"

"Since I'm a Hispanic, I chose something related to the culture. Why don't you choose Indonesian culture?"