Teasing a Magical Cat (Lime)

Teasing Bumblebee x Kitsune Male Reader
_______________________________

3rd POV

Kitsune. One of the most beautiful breeds of Faunuses in Remnant.

They're said to be very rare and if ever someone crosses their paths, you will feel different kinds of emotions or feelings human kind hasn't felt.

In a Mythological book, said Kitsunes are very hard to find and is unlikely to be real. The total of tails they can have are exactly nine tails, meaning that finding something very impossible is unfortunate.

But one day, a teenager from Beacon Academy arrived and was full of confidence and passion. The teenage boy was wearing very expensive suits making everyone curious who this boy was.

Not to mention, the boy has, of course, fox features. But to some people they thought he was just a random faunus who wants to make the world a better place.

His first day on the Academy is simple, just being himself. And also getting launched off at the jump pod by Headmaster Ozpin.

Nonetheless, he has shown incredible progress and was immediately approved by the Headmaster because of his amazing style and skills in battle.

A couple of weeks has passed, he was called a prodigy in the Academy because of his fighting skills, the smartness and most importantly, the looks.

The young teenager was considered a star in the making with people even comparing her to Pyrrha, she actually agreed that he's exceptional at everything he does.

But people have been wondering the so called Kitsune Myth, sometimes everyone look at the young man making him nervous.

Some people wanted to ask him out but were too shy. But a week has passed and Headmaster Ozpin was also curious with Y/N being a possible Kitsune.

So he wanted to make things clear, he invited Y/N to talk with him in his office making the boy confused.

And now here we are, the sitting fox prodigy staring at the Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Y/N: What seems to be the problem Prof?

He asked, still weirded out by the sudden invite.

Ozpin: I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I just wanted to ask some questions, will you please bare with me for a sec?

Y/N: Of course sir. No problem.

Ozpin: Good. So my first question is how are you today?

Y/N: I'm great sir. No problems whatsoever.

Ozpin: Very well, my second question is, are the girls in Beacon. What do you think they look?

Y/N: ..Huh..? I don't quite get that question...

Ozpin: Sorry, I apologize. What I'm saying is do you like someone here?

Y/N's face slightly flushed red, making him shy.

Y/N: U-um... N-No.. Nobody...

Ozpin: Huh, really? I was wondering you would already get a girlfriend because of your popularity.

Y/N: S-Sir?!

Ozpin chuckled amusingly making Y/N pout, irritated by the questions and teasing.

Y/N: Okay Headmaster. What's the real reason I'm here?

Ozpin suddenly changed his smiling face to a serious one.