vent

Ill be honest with everything

The only reason on why im in wattpad is because this is a place where i escape from my problems, i used to be in a bad place, i made mistakes and people despise me for it, and by escaping to wattpad it made me feel better, theres so many cool and talented people here, i choose to stay and i made the closest and best online friends i have, trix, doc, hayley, kit, they are such amazing people and i love them whole heartedly, i love being in here, it heals me and this place is now my home.

But sometimes, i just, i dont know i feel down and sad, like i feel like, i feel alone, even with my friends by my side i  just feel left and alone, i dont wanna sound ungreatfull but its really just what i feel, and so many bad things in wattpad, my home, had happened, and it just makes me feel down, im mostly a positive and a light hearted person who doesnt over think but it feels like everything is crumbling down, i feel like im about to cry, i feel like my friends are gonna get torned apart and one day they would leave, and i just, i dont know.

I used to have this online friend group when i was still young and innocent 9 year old, its called the e friends, it was the group i cherished the most and the people there are amazing and genuine good people, but fights and dramas started to torn apart the group and it slowly become toxic, alot of them have left. It started as an art and wholesome place into a group filled with illegal subjects and racism, and i just, i feel like its gonna happen to my new and cherished friend group, im not blaming anyone there, its just, im scared okay?!? I get attached to things and it hurts to see fights and dramas everyday.

Im sorry, im sorry for spilling too much, its just, i cant im sorry, i rarely get sad and when i do, i break down really hard

I wont be talking any further because i have a past trauma of venting and sharing my feelings and it really gives me flashbacks when people despise me and hated me for venting, so i stopped sharing my feelings to anyone. I just dont do venting, but i think i need to be honest, im sorry if i did something wrong, im sorry for everything

Hayley, kit, trix, doc.
And all of you.
I love you all with my heart. I really do