- (9)

( mature content with kalandian 🫶 )

"Tell me you want me to touch you
and I shall."

"I want you to own me
tonight."

Y/N's POV

"Ah!" She moaned when I suck her nipple, hollowing my cheeks.

Her moans sound heavenly and I feel lucky to hear them tonight. Her hand is grasping my hair tightly as she let out moans and whimpers at the same time.

Her body arched, meaning that she wants more which I immediately understand.

"Want more?" I asked and looked at her who eagerly nodded. "Yes, please... I need more, baby..."

I smiled and nodded. It's good to have her consent so that we both know that both us are aware of what are we doing.

Safe from ghosting ;)

She grabbed my hand and guided it to the button of her black jeans. I looked at her, asking if I should unbutton it only to receive a nod from her.

I immediately unbutton her jeans and zipped down the zipper, gently pulling them down from her. I throw it away again before I averted my eyes at her half-naked body.

My mouth has its own life as it went agape because of how sexy she is. The Creator gives her a great, mouth-watering body.

"You look... you look so gorgeous, Jennie," I mumbled before looking at her eyes, only to see that they were glistening again.

I slowly lean into her, cupping her right cheek, and kiss her on the forehead, to the tip of her nose down to her reddish lips.

"Would you still call me beautiful if I have body flaws?" She cutely asked with a small tone.

I chuckled and kisses her cheeks, "having a perfect body doesn't matter to me, Jennie-ah. As long as you're comfortable with me, I will always call you beautiful- scratch that, gorgeous because you deserve it."

Her lips slowly raised before she claim my lips once again. This time, she locked my head with her arm and kissed me passionately.

Indeed, body flaws aren't a hindrance for me to love someone because it isn't her body you'll fall in love with, it's their personality or how will they make you happy.

Or falling in love with them is just gonna happen without you, being aware of it.

She guided my hand once again down on her undies. I could feel the warmth from her center but I just let her guide me.

"Touch me, baby... I want you to touch me..." she whispered before entering my hand in her panties.

I heard her breathing heavily when my hand touched her center. She's so wet already and I know that she already wants me to touch her.

"Please, be gentle. It would hurt a lot because it's my first time..." she mumbled on my neck.

I smiled and kissed her forehead, "we don't have to do this if you're not ready, Jennie-ah." She looked up at me and shake her head.

"Touch me please?" I smiled once again and kissed her lips. "I will."

With that, I slowly enter a finger inside her. A whimper left her lips so I stopped for a while and looked at her face before I slowly move in again.

Her eyebrows frowned a bit but when my finger is already inside her, her face went relaxed. Her hand guides me to push and pull slowly so I let her first.

I keep kissing her forehead while moving my hand down there 'cause I know it hurts her.

"Tell me if you want me to move," I whispered while combing her hair, earning a nod from her who have her eyes shut.

"Y-you can move now, baby." She stutters while soft moans leave her mouth.

She let go of my hand so I decided to move it a bit fast, hearing her heavy breaths and soft moans on my neck.

"Mmmh..." she hummed while biting her lower lip as I continues to move my hand at a normal pace.

I want her to get comfortable first before I go fast because I might hurt her and that's not good.

"Please faster..." and that's the cue.

I added another finger, making her let out a loud moan from my neck. I moved them inside her at a bit fast pace while she was moaning and whimpering on my neck.

"Faster baby..." she moaned while holding my nape tightly.

"Ah... ah..." she moaned as I moved my fingers at a fast pace.

Her heavy breaths are hitting my neck as I keep peppering her forehead with little kisses. Out of a sudden, my thumb accidentally brushed on her clit, seeing her jolted up with a soft moan.

With that reaction, I decided to rub her clit as well while moving my fingers inside her. She's now arching her back while her thighs clenching.

"This... this feels good- ah..." I smiled and kissed her temple.

After a while, her thighs and body started to shake a little. With a little knowledge about mature scenarios, I found out that she's near to releasing something.

"Oh fuck... I'm near- fuck..." she cursed under her breath.

Her eyes opened a bit as she pulled me into a kiss once again. Her hand tightly grasped my nape while she kissed me hungrily.

"I'm- ah!" She moaned loudly on my lips as I felt a wet thing come out of her.

A sigh left her lips as I pulled away while slowly moving my fingers, helping her to ride out her high. A smile came across her lips as her hand stroked my hair.

"That was... amazing..." she muttered before shutting her eyes off again.

I smirked and pulled out my fingers, hearing a soft moan from her. I looked at my wet fingers before putting them inside my mouth, moaning at the new taste that invaded my mouth.

"Fuck..." I looked at her when I heard her curse, seeing her staring at me with lust in her eyes.

I pulled out my fingers and smirked, "yes, Ms. Kim? What's with the curse, hm?" She sighed before going on top of me.

"I want more."

( saya haha )